Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Have Got To See These!!!!
PICS FROM THE RUSSELL / ASHLAND FRESHMAN GAME.....
KEEP LOOKING AND YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF PICS OF THE "BEST FACILITY IN EASTERN KENTUCKY ???"
http://2006kiwanisbowl.blogspot.com/

HAVE A GREAT TIME............
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Hurricane Katrina looks like. That was the way it looked at Garrad Co. last monday for the Somerset JV.
Looks like the Prestonsburg/Shelby Valley game last season !
blackcat_student Wrote:Looks like the Prestonsburg/Shelby Valley game last season !

yeah.our field was pretty much a big swimming pool
Looks like fun
that was the big part of the loss.
Russell would have said the same thing too if they would have lost............
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
This game came down to 2 things....... A LUCKY pass play that Russell completed on 4th down,,,,, and Alleshouse getting hurt and not playing the rest of the game.....
Russell was lucky this year...
Well at least they had a nice dry field to play on. lol
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Well it looks like Verity will cancel the 7th and 8th grade game we had at AShland Monday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
one question. they decided to go ahead and play this game but they cancelled the Russell Ashland varsity game where the field wasnt half as bad. Explanation?
yeah,cancel the big game against Ashland and Russell,but let the Freshman play in a swamp bowl,go figure...where was Ashlands AD that day.Congrats to the freshman on the win.
My son was looking at the pictures and all he could say was, jeez I bet that was fun....
I have to say that p-burg/shelby valley game was pretty much a mess last year on p-burg's field. There wasn't no place ont he field grass execpt the endzones. Has to be the worst field played on last year for sure!
All those pics look eerily familiar...something about all the mud, rain and standing water....brings back haunting memories.
what a game..lol
the pictures that your showing when was this game?
Sheldon Clark vs Pike Central last year was 10 times muddier
good job russell freshmen..........way to keep the streak alive lol
The College One Wrote:the pictures that your showing when was this game?

Last Thursday evening the 19th. Terrible rain that evening. Interesting game to watch though.
this is why we are playing BC tonight the field is still flooded.
if you think thats a mess go to East Ridges Field, Warrior field, is a mudhole 99.1% of the season
WOW!!!! Can you say SLOP!
Very muddy, but made for football
bet that was fun.. lol