Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In state teams you want to see play in person
There are a lot of teams from Kentucky that I have not caught in person that I want to.

These are five I want to try and see at some point.

1-Ohio County
2-Henderson County
3-Dayton
4-Pineville
5-Owensboro Catholic
Highlands
Trinity
St. X
Mayfield
Bowling Green
Madison Southern
Belfry
Bowling Green
Ashland
Trinity
I have been very lucky following Highlands to see many teams around the state due to NKY teams not playing them they play a lot of teams around the state. They also go deep in playoffs and get to see teams. The teams I can think of who I would like to see in person would be Mayfield and Harlan Co. I have seen Ashland but not their field which I would like to see. Just across the river are some great places to watch games too. Worth checking out is Withrow and St X, very cool HS stadiums. I am not a fan of Elders though, very over rated in my opinion; and the most rude fans of any place I have been.
WildDawg Wrote:Madison Southern
Belfry
Bowling Green
Ashland
Trinity

?????
Do-double-gg Wrote:?????

Ashland - Newly renovated multi million dollar Putnam stadium along with Baker.

Belfry - I have some Belfry co workers and hear about the Pirates year round. I'd like to see some of these guys I keep hearing about. I also have a lot of respect for Haywood and enjoy watching the teams he puts on the field. This coaching legend days of coaching are ticking. I want to watch his teams while I can.
Highlands
Bowling Green
Scott County
Trinity
Glasgow
1) Trinity
2) Bowling Green
3) Collins
4) Highlands
5) Boyle Co
In no certain order what so ever!!

Highlands
Trinity
Belfry
Bowling Green
St. Xavier
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Johnson Central
Belfry
Harlan County
Lawrence County
Prestonsburg
I would love to see Trinity, St. X, Male, Manual...... make a trip to Eastern Kentucky and start a Home/Home series.

Can you imagine the match-ups we would have.

Trinity vs. Belfry
St. X vs. Bell County
Male vs. Johnson Central
Manual vs. Harlan County
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I have two #1A - Highlands & #1B Trinity

I am looking forward to our first home game this season against the #2 team on my list. I'm expecting something really special from this years Highlands Bluebird squad. I work with one of the Highlands coaches, and to hear everything that this team has already done from this spring to this summer, I believe they will start the season in mid-season form. This will tell us immediately where our team stands and what adjustments need to be made for November!

The only other team in the state that I care about seeing is Trinity. I fully expect to see them in the finals of this season. For us to get to the finals, we will need to knock them out on our side of the bracket, so bring on the Rocks!

No disrespect to any other great program in the state, but I really don't care about any other team in the state.
Prestonsburg,Johnson Central,Belfry, Harlan County, Paintsville
Madison Southern.

Who would pass up an opportunity to see the commonwealth's greatest running back since Shaun Alexander? Harris is a must see this season!
Stardust Wrote:I have two #1A - Highlands & #1B Trinity

I am looking forward to our first home game this season against the #2 team on my list. I'm expecting something really special from this years Highlands Bluebird squad. I work with one of the Highlands coaches, and to hear everything that this team has already done from this spring to this summer, I believe they will start the season in mid-season form. This will tell us immediately where our team stands and what adjustments need to be made for November!

The only other team in the state that I care about seeing is Trinity. I fully expect to see them in the finals of this season. For us to get to the finals, we will need to knock them out on our side of the bracket, so bring on the Rocks!

No disrespect to any other great program in the state, but I really don't care
about any other team in the state.

SD, you have never seen Highlands play in person? That surprises me, I would have guessed you did from a lot of past posts.
Real Badman Wrote:Madison Southern.

Who would pass up an opportunity to see the commonwealth's greatest running back since Shaun Alexander? Harris is a must see this season!

Oct 10 Madison Southern vs. Pulaski Co. on ESPNU. I would like to go watch a game in person as well.

http://www.somerset-kentucky.com/local/x...SPNU/print
^ I agree in person would be great.
Going to see Coach Shearer and the Generals "chopping wood" in Berea!!!!
sstack Wrote:SD, you have never seen Highlands play in person? That surprises me, I would have guessed you did from a lot of past posts.
??? Where did you get that from my post? Yes, I have seen HHS many times, but this year I am very interested in seeing them. I guess I don't understand what you mean?
[quote=Stardust]??? Where did you get that from my post? Yes, I have seen HHS many times, but this year I am very interested in seeing them. I guess I don't understand what you mean?[/QUOTE

So you were talking just about this year, i thought the thread was talking about teams you have never seen before and want to. I would have been real surprised if you had not seen Highlands play before.

I too am very glad to see HHS and Campbell playing again, and Campbell has a great new facility.
Interesting that Scott County is not on anyone's list.
1.Trinity
2.Highlands
3.Boyle County
4.Bell County
5.Belfry
Sportsfan, you are welcome to set with our clan at the games this year if you would like. We don't bite over there. We just cut up a bit.
1. Mayfield
2. Bowling Green
3. Belfry
4. Covington Catholic
5. Lexington Catholic
Damian Harris
-Harlan County: would like to see what all the fuss is about...
-McCracken County: are they as good as mysonis55 says they are?
-Scott County: can they repeat?
-Williamsburg: so I can meet 64SUR?
-Male: this could be their year...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi