Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell Co
61.11%
South Pittsburgh Tn
38.89%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ South Pittsburgh Tn 8/22
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:South Pitt 33
Bell County 18

Since Gut picked us to lose. That means we will win.
Shoe in now, we will win for sure b/c gut don't know shat about bell co football.
TopCat Wrote:Shoe in now, we will win for sure b/c gut don't know shat about bell co football.

:thatsfunn
Gut is, always has been, and always will be an IDIOT!!!
Bell's Off. looked real good in Scrimmage. Def must get better and will as year goes on. I pick bell in a nail bitter 28-27.
snapcat91 Wrote:Gut is, always has been, and always will be an IDIOT!!!

What are you crying about??? Gut picked Harlan County for all five of his least favorite teams!

If Bell stays focused on defense, they should have this one.

Good luck Bobcats!!
Granny Bear Wrote:What are you crying about??? Gut picked Harlan County for all five of his least favorite teams!

If Bell stays focused on defense, they should have this one.

Good luck Bobcats!!

That is funny. Thanks GB.
This #1 ranking is based solely on history the last 5 or 6 years. Lot of concerns for this years team. No depth, must avoid the injury bug. It will be very difficult for us to compete with the Bobcats. Everyone have a safe trip.
piratetom Wrote:This #1 ranking is based solely on history the last 5 or 6 years. Lot of concerns for this years team. No depth, must avoid the injury bug. It will be very difficult for us to compete with the Bobcats. Everyone have a safe trip.

Thanks piratetom. Really respect your program.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Thanks piratetom. Really respect your program.

I think this could be a close game either way but expect the Pirates to make the Cats walk the plankTongueirateSho
How long is the contract against S. Pittsburgh ? Is an extension possible ?

I really like this match up for the Bobcats for two reason

1. Good team iron sharpens iron
2. So comparable to Central (road to state championship runs threw Lou Central, so it gives Bell a match up similar to what they would face in Reg Championship)

Only negative almost 4 hour drive
Objective Wrote:How long is the contract against S. Pittsburgh ? Is an extension possible ?

I really like this match up for the Bobcats for two reason

1. Good team iron sharpens iron
2. So comparable to Central (road to state championship runs threw Lou Central, so it gives Bell a match up similar to what they would face in Reg Championship)

Only negative almost 4 hour drive

This is the last year. 2015-2016 schedule is complete. Bell won't meet Central after this season unless they meet in the finals.
Bell will struggle early and often.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bell will struggle early and often.

Confusednicker:
With Bell having a lot of starters returning then I will go the the Bobcats.
This time 2morrow the bobcats will be on there way to south Pitt. Go bring us our first win of the season. Bell 20 south Pitt 17.
I hope Bell wins the first two games.. Us and Bell will be undefeated week 3...
Show down at the Boro..
Good luck and safe travels tomorrow.
Careful what you wish for there craze jacket man!
bear claw Wrote:Careful what you wish for there craze jacket man!

Yes:biggrin:
Just about game time. I think you can listen to the game on 106.3. Good luck Bobcats.