Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland at East Carter 8/22/14
Raceland and it's new HC Mike Salmons will travel to Grayson to take on an improved East Carter Raiders squad. EC coach Zach Moore is optomistic about this years ball club. The Raiders should be more experienced and fundamentally sound, as many of the starters in the last 2 years have been freshman and sophomores. I think Raceland may hiccup early and have some early season jitters, especially on the line. But I see Raceland's defense struggling early on efore they settle down, the offense should score in bunches.

Rams 52
Raiders 18
East has 47 players total with only 11 I think juniors and seniors Raceland will take them behind the wood shed!! 56-6!!!
I got Racelands winning 42-13
Raceland 38

East Carter 14
Rams roll.
I like that double-gg
Rams by as many as they want
best of luck to east carter. east carter 22- -south greenup 20
Raceland should win this one.
The Rams will roll in this one.
Go Rams From the burg.
Raceland will win this easily.
Raceland 42
East Carter 12

Have any of you Raceland fans heard any rumors about Raceland and Johnson Central playing next year?
I would love for it to happen.It would be a good gate for us and I think we would get more out of a butt kicking than we do a 50 point win over most of the teams we play.Not saying that Raceland is so good, just some of the teams we play are really bad.
Ive heard talk of that and playig Huntington High as well. The REAL huntington high, not westWEED lol. All in fun. We would benefit greatly by playing these teams. We wi have to pick someone up, or play a 9 game schedule. JC has trouble sheduling teams from around here as well. So it makes sense logistically. JC doesnt competitively gain alot, but we would fair better than the canadian homeschooled teams they have been playing. Plus raceland fans travel well.
I took this one in last year and it was the blowout that I figured it would be.

I won't be seeing this one this season.

I figure it will be much like last season, though I think Raceland will do it differently then last year. My reasoning for this is, the Rams lost that talented line from last season and there is a new head coach.

My gut says 35-13.

For the few that read my game report on this one last year, I again want to say thanks.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...AME+REPORT
Rams roll
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rams by eleventy billion.
^^^and there my friends is the first of the lol. There goes the neighborhood.