Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
100.00%
Bullitt East
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs. Bullitt East 8/22 (PBK Death Valley Bowl)
Who wins? Why?
Scheduled to kickoff at 8pm.
Boyle Co. wins 35-14.
I'll start it off by taking Boyle County. I really don't have a lot to go off of right now because I am unfamiliar with how good, or bad, Bullitt East is but Boyle County should be a top 5 team in 4A this year so based on that alone I will take the Rebels. No score prediction.
Boyle wins this easily
Boyle County by 3 touchdowns.
Boyle County has 79 players on this years team. Depth should be than last year as that seemed to be a problem last year. Did any Rebel fans see the new uniforms? It's definitely a different look but I like it.
Boyle has had a new injection of excitment, and new proven coaching staff this year, and I expect them to come out on fire. Boyle easy in this one.
Boyle County has 79 players on this years team. Depth should be better this year as that seemed to be a problem last year. Did any Rebel fans see the new uniforms? It's definitely a different look but I like it.

That is how the last post should have read. I was in a hurry and just now seen the typo.
Do-double-gg Wrote:[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...nty-ky.gif] 38

[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...ast-ky.gif] 17

Where did you find the pics of all the helmets?
Did any Tates Creek or Boyle County fans catch the scrimmage the other night? I heard Boyle County won 38-14 after 3 quarters, JV/Freshmen played the 4th. That's about all I know. Just wanting to hear some feedback about how good or bad the Rebels looked. Thanks ahead of time.
Boyle 45 to 10
I honestly think that Boyle Co. will be undefeated going into their showdown with Lex Cath. It's only fitting that 2 GREAT programs will clashing for the district and home field advantage. Oh just in case you all ask. Lex Cath might have 1 or 2 loss by then. Bowling Green is a tough match up and so does Bryan Station, lots of athletes, but no line play. Will see how it plays out.
Boyle county wins without really being tested
35-14
FBfan4life Wrote:I honestly think that Boyle Co. will be undefeated going into their showdown with Lex Cath. It's only fitting that 2 GREAT programs will clashing for the district and home field advantage. Oh just in case you all ask. Lex Cath might have 1 or 2 loss by then. Bowling Green is a tough match up and so does Bryan Station, lots of athletes, but no line play. Will see how it plays out.

Bowling Green is a tough out for anyone! Catholic will get Bryan Station. I think Catholic will play Boyle County with 1 loss. Honestly I would love to see Catholic end the BG streak. Lots of respect for Catholic on this end.
BoyleCounty Wrote:Bowling Green is a tough out for anyone! Catholic will get Bryan Station. I think Catholic will play Boyle County with 1 loss. Honestly I would love to see Catholic end the BG streak. Lots of respect for Catholic on this end.

Feelings are mutual on this side brother. Unfortunately we will see/ hear some homers or parents that will trash each program.
Offense looked really good but the Defense has some work to do. But Chuck will have them where they need to be.
Rebels win 45-12. Do not know that much about Bullitt East.
I am not a Bullitt East fan, but I think all of folks are underestimating them. They played us (JH) tough last year and they have most of their skill guys back. Only question for them is their O-Line. They run the veer offense pretty well. I think Boyle wins because of the new lineman for BE, but I think it will be closer than most people think.
Here's my two cents worth: It might be a game in the 1st half, but the Rebels will pull away from a good BE team in the 2nd half. BC by 4 TD's. GO REBELS!!!!