Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aug 22-23 where are you headed
mysonis55 Wrote:On the 22nd, I will be in the friendly confines of War Memorial, here in Mayfield. On the 23rd I will be traveling to Paducah to watch the McCracken vs PT game. I hope it is as exciting as is was last year. There surely will be more seating available at that game. That is the one area that McCracken did not take care of with all the money they have. A jumbo tron and artificial turf, but not enough seating.

The game is at PT.....Plenty of seating.
jetpilot Wrote:Haha me too TB. Hit me up and we will cruise on in to Grundy for a beer.

The Green Wave and beers :devilflam
Do-double-gg Wrote:http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_b...an-o-.html

I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Dang you had to prove my story is flawed. I still like the story, i read the book about man o war, and it said that was the reason for the term.
Do-double-gg Wrote:http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_b...an-o-.html

I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Yes that was a true upset to man-o-war. :worthy:
TigerBlues Wrote:The Green Wave and beers :devilflam

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
August 22nd I'll be watching NCC at Ashland and on the 23rd I'll be at the REC Bowl in Mount Sterling for two games.
Be watching the hounds win Friday and be watching Dale Jr. Win at Bristol sat.
When I last checked the K.H.S.A.A. page the Rec Bowl was not listed on the 23rd.

What R the match ups?

REC Bowl
So I now am leaning on taking these games on, no Sat
Bourbon County - at Montgomery County - 8:00 PM Montgomery County Rec Bowl
George Rogers Clark - vs.Rowan County
(at Montgomery County)
- Montgomery County Rec Bowl
bcpc Wrote:Be watching the hounds win Friday and be watching Dale Jr. Win at Bristol sat.

Will have a better chance watching Dale Jr get a win before the Hounds win on Friday.
22nd heading to watch bell county at south Pitt.
Thursday night I will be heading to the hill to watch the scrimmage between Betsy Layne and Paintsville. Then Friday I will be heading down to Pikeville to watch Pikeville and Prestonsburg.
I am going to watch Bell Co take on South Pitt if I can get off work. It looks good right now. Hope nothing comes up between now and then.
I have my media passes for games on Friday and Saturday, along with my hotel reservation , so now all I need is for Friday to get here.

How the Super 8 in Maysville?

What is around there?

Thanks.
Headed to Pikeville, KY to watch 2 big rivals play. well be helluva game.
Prestonsburg "Blackcats" at Pikeville "Panthers" kickoff @ 7:30 P.M.
Come on down Rue Rue
740-919-1961

SEND ME UPDATES ON ALL GAMES

Thanks.
I'll be on Dixie Hwy watching the Colts vs Holy Cross for the Hibernian Cup. Rivalry game, so anything can happen.
Safe travels everyone.

Enjoy your game and make sure to post your score.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Aug. 22nd Ill be watching Warren Central take on Hopkinsville and on the 23rd im going to WKU to watch Bowling Green play Mercer.

WHAAAAAT? Your not coming in early on Saturday to watch the early game ACS vs Lex Cath? Come on man. LOL
well, if I still lived in Pike Co., I would be at Hillard Howard field to watch the Panthers, and Blackcats play. Five hr. trip. Will be listening to it on the internet. GO PANTHERS!!!
I will head to Clay County to watch them play Perry...
then I may leave early and catch the end of Harlan @ Leslie
Headed to Death Valley Bowl at Lincoln Co. on Friday and then maybe to WKU to watch Mercer and Bowling Green. Man I am glad that Football is here.