Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will play Williamsburg for region Pikeville or Hazard
what are your thoughts?
it's hazards year to be home if im not mistaken so i'm going with hazard. I'm not sure how long its been since hazard lost a home playoff game but its been a while .
Thise who count Raceland completely out may get suprised. Pikeville or Hazard should be the one's representing the east, as I have said many times that i think Wburg will slip up. I look for Pikeville to be the rep. They will replace Hall by committee and be a gery balanced offense. Hazard will have a few more options in the recieving game, and Jones is Jones. Raceland will have more speed upfront which will allow them to be more competiive with Williamsburg, it was their speed upfront that killed us. This Raceland team reminds me alot of the 06 team. Not huge upfront, but strong and fast with skill guys that are incredibly strong as well. I may be in the minority, but I think its Williamsburg's to lose, but Pikeville/Hazard/Raceland are almost neck and neck for who is better. All three lost alot, but returned a good bit as well. Its goina be an interesting season, that will probably be a preview of things to come for the next alignment.
I didnt factor Hazard being at home into the equation. Ill havw to go with Hazard to defeat Williamsburg and play Pikeville/Raceland for the semis.
Yeah, Raceland definitely should be in the picture. They have a good soph group this year. 2 years ago they went to state. Let's not sell them short just yet.
williamsburg will play hazard for region and then pikeville or raceland or ....pikeville for region and raceland or hzard for semi which one will it be?
You got me confused. A Team
This whole dist thing has me confused. One min Hazard is in the burgs dist, then not, then they are, then their not.
mysonis55 Wrote:This whole dist thing has me confused. One min Hazard is in the burgs dist, then not, then they are, then their not.

I been trying to tell everybody on BGR mysonis55 has been confused about the east for a long time. :biglmao:
fairview
To be honesty williamsburg will beat hazard like a dawg this year on their home field. and then williamsburg will beat my 1A sleeper team painstville...Sorry to my raceland and pikeville fans. :Cheerlead
Don't count out Paintsville.
Live Maroon Wrote:Don't count out Paintsville.

I pick paintsville as my sleeper team 6 months ago. :Cheerlead
The new alignment doesn't start until 2015. Everything is the same as last year.

Williamsburg will likely play Hazard in the Region 3 finals again.
Pikeville, Raceland or Fairview are the favorites in Region 4.
Hazard over the burg.
You Wish 55
mysonis55 Wrote:Hazard over the burg.

Thank you mysonislosingit55. :yawn:
55 HAS NOT FORGOTTON, How Hazard laid the wood to them a couple or3 years ago.
Paintsville is a dark dark dark horse at this poit. Phelps is lost for the reg season for certain from what I hear and belcher broke his hand or arm in a non football related injury. They will rely heavily o Kash Daniels early on. Belcher's retur will decide their fate.
the A team Wrote:what are your thoughts?

is Williamsburg guaranteed to be there? I thought they had to play the season first.:Shaking:
64SUR Wrote:I been trying to tell everybody on BGR mysonis55 has been confused about the east for a long time. :biglmao:

:biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:I pick paintsville as my sleeper team 6 months ago. :Cheerlead

I pick you as a sleeper
pjdoug Wrote:I pick you as a sleeper

You will get to post longer by picking me Pjdoug enjoy the ride. :welcome: for a big year. :poker face:
Is this thread about 2015 or 2014? I'm confused. If it is about 2014, Pikeville will have to get by Raceland or possibly Paintsville, two formidable opponents this year.
2015, Raceland and Paintsville will be in a different region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nor have I forgotten about how we laid the wood to the burg last year Top Notch!!!!!!
pjdoug Wrote:is Williamsburg guaranteed to be there? I thought they had to play the season first.:Shaking:

Every one seems to think so, what do you think?
I got a question. Which sounds more like the wood was laid, 24-6 or 42-0.
mysonis55 Wrote:Nor have I forgotten about how we laid the wood to the burg last year Top Notch!!!!!!

I don't know about the wood but mayfield player look warm around the kerosene heater on the sideline. :biglmao:
They like those heaters in Dec. I think they probably added 35 points to our score.
Really is this thread for 2014 or 2015?? When someone finds out can a mod change it..