Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hey, this is UrBoi coming at you from Central KY. I've been just about all around the state and the place I loved the most was my time in EKY. My father was a member of the JC Baseball team and my mother was a member of the Paintsville Comets basketball team back in the 70's. I did go to Paintsville for a while until we all moved up north where I attended Ft. Thomas Highlands. I was a member of a state championship team and 2 national title teams at GTown in football. I'm now the proud father of a little girl, and me and my wife are having a wonderful time in our new found parenthood and I am looking forward to future conversations with you all.
Welcome to BGR. Have fun posting. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask myself, or any of the other staff for help. We're glad to have you here.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Welcome Boi!!
UrBoi Wrote:Hey, this is UrBoi coming at you from Central KY. I've been just about all around the state and the place I loved the most was my time in EKY. My father was a member of the JC Baseball team and my mother was a member of the Paintsville Comets basketball team back in the 70's. I did go to Paintsville for a while until we all moved up north where I attended Ft. Thomas Highlands. I was a member of a state championship team and 2 national title teams at GTown in football. I'm now the proud father of a little girl, and me and my wife are having a wonderful time in our new found parenthood and I am looking forward to future conversations with you all.
I thought you went to Campbellsville and quit, then EKU and quit, then Pikeville College and quit, and then to Louisville. I'm confused.
UrBoi Wrote:Hey, this is UrBoi coming at you from Central KY. I've been just about all around the state and the place I loved the most was my time in EKY. My father was a member of the JC Baseball team and my mother was a member of the Paintsville Comets basketball team back in the 70's. I did go to Paintsville for a while until we all moved up north where I attended Ft. Thomas Highlands. I was a member of a state championship team and 2 national title teams at GTown in football. I'm now the proud father of a little girl, and me and my wife are having a wonderful time in our new found parenthood and I am looking forward to future conversations with you all.
Dude Paintsville is a very small town and there has never been anybody transfer to Highlands and win a state championship and there to my knowledge has only been one player from Paintsville that played at Georgetown and that was Jason Kinner and he graduated from Paintsville. I don't think Kinner was a two time national champion either. Who are you trying to fool?Rolleyes
Welcome! If you need anything just let me know... have fun!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome to BGR.