Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jenkins
0%
Allen Central
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins vs. Allen Central predictions and bets!
Who will win this one guys? and get that four playoff spot
I think Jenkins will win this one and clinch the fourth playoff spot
Allen Central
I think it'll be closer than most people think, I believe AC's coaches will have a good gameplan coming into the game and could come down to who makes the fewest turnovers..but I believe the Cavs have to be considered a big favorite to win this game however. I don't know who'll win the this could be the biggest game In the history of these two schools as far as whats at stake.
I'm going with Jenkins.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well after Jenkins played a great ball game with pikeville last night, what do you all think. It shows what these Jenkins boys can do when there pumped
player_5622 Wrote:Well after Jenkins played a great ball game with pikeville last night, what do you all think. It shows what these Jenkins boys can do when there pumped
I agree
I think allen central will take it by at lest 12 points or more and jenkins will cry to there mommys!
SpearGuardian Wrote:I think allen central will take it by at lest 12 points or more and jenkins will cry to there mommys!
maybe the other way around
This will make for some good betting this week! I will be taking Jenkins in a close game! No spread on this one guys and gals!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
This will by far be the biggest game of both teams season and probably the biggest in both schools history. It will be a knock down drag out kind of game and the atmosphere will be rocking! I hope that AC pulls it out and that is who I am going with in this one and to clinch the 4th seed in the postseason.
This will be a tough game to bet on although Jenkins is the favorite IMO, its really to close to call. I'm still debating on who to bet on and how may points I'll put up. Both these teams are pretty evenly matched on both sides of the ball, like I said It's too close to call.
with the way jenkins has played here lately ill take them by 12, better get ready this coming week cavs i know ac will be. GO CAVS PLAYOFF BOUND!!
I favor Jenkins in this game. It will be as close as it was between them and Pikeville, except without all of the penalties.
Lets go Cavs! I got trust in you!
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:I favor Jenkins in this game. It will be as close as it was between them and Pikeville, except without all of the penalties.
I agree
Ill go with Jenkins we played a great game friday night.. lets put that in the past and come ready 2 play aginst AC... u know there out there tryin as hard as we are..
Good luck to AC and Jenkins..
This is gonna be a battle. Which ever team can prevent penalties and turnovers will probably come away with the victory.
Both teams have came from being the under dogs in their district to contending for the 4th spot in the playoffs, this is probably the biggest game either team has played in a long time. IMO both teams are going into this game with huge momentum, AC from their win over South Floyd and Jenkins with their near win over Pikeville. I think this one is going to come down to the wire, goodluck to both teams.
Jenkins
jenkins
Goodluck to both teams
GO BIG GREEN...HAVE A HELLUVA WEEK OF PRACTICE!!! How bad do ya want it
This should be a fun game to watch. I think there will probabily be alot more offense in this game than most people expect. You could probabily flip a coin to get the winner in this game, it will go to the team who wants it the most.
Jenkins is peaking at the right time!!!!! A 35-0 win vs/South Floyd and a 7 point loss to Pikeville!!! Defense is playing UNREAL!!!!!
They also shut Anthony Barker down when they played South Floyd. I think he had 14 yards on 22 carries. Heard he ran for 180 against Allen Central. Should be a FUN game to watch. Heard this game might be on InterMountain Television which would add more excitement to the already hyped game!
Yes they are PB5
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:They also shut Anthony Barker down when they played South Floyd. I think he had 14 yards on 22 carries. Heard he ran for 180 against Allen Central. Should be a FUN game to watch. Heard this game might be on InterMountain Television which would add more excitement to the already hyped game!
Hope so:runtouchd
I'll say Jenkins will add another win here.
jenkins should win