Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pig skin classic in hawaii, anyone selected to go from the mountains
Does anyone know of any local players that r invited to go to the pig skin classic in hawaii? i know of four and they r from betsy layne. shannon hamilton (me), brennan case, b.b. aka brandon blair, cody mckay.........does anyone know anyone else.
yea, i got invited. i dunno if i'm from the mountains, but...i got invited.
My nephew from Belfry, Derek McCoy has been invited. Plays O guard and tackle.
Is that like the Down Under Bowl that is played in Australia? You have to pay a bunch of money and get to go play a couple of games and sight see?
Daniel Pike, Todd Harrison, Kenny McQueen, Bob Chaney, Cameron Allie...All From Estill...I Dont Kno If There Were Anymore...Not Sure
Yes..I was also invited.. me and a friend..it would be nice to go..but u have to also pay a large fee
Sounds like a money-making scheme for a travel agency or something to me.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Allen central 42-20 allen central the winners
dont forget Derek Collins!
Thats' all it is is a money making scheme! IF you are a senior, then you will MORE THAN LIKELY GET INVITED!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Thats' all it is is a money making scheme! IF you are a senior, then you will MORE THAN LIKELY GET INVITED!

That's what I thought. My son got invited to something similar last year. After some research and talking to others it was more or less a vacation that we had to pay for and he got to play a couple more games. Not worth the money.
a few guys frm sc was invited to it
Kenny Hughes from Somerset was invited
Yea, some of my friends were invited to it but it is so expensive that it just isnt worth the trouble.
A few from Shelby Valley got invited to it. I read that paper they sent and it was $2,295 to just play in the game.
A few SC... Moe Hinkle, Curly Dials, Larry Kelly
i got invited to something like that as a sophomore as well. it was in california, but...i got invited. but i agree with everyone. it's a money-making scheme, and most seniors get invited anyway.
yea my brother was selected to go to it....he plays for Valley as a running back but does not run the ball that much, hes more a defensive player...he was the one that got all the sacks on SC's QB last friday night
all the players that are going has to be at Georgetown this Saturday and they have to pay $300 down and then have the rest of the money turned in by June
it might be just a big money scam but look at it this way....if you are a senior and this is your last year of playing then its a chance to play a few more games before you really start your life and you might not ever get the chance to do it again....and if you do play ball after you graduate then its just a little time off and could be one of the most memorable moments in your life
i know my brother is going to the marines this September and he more than likely wont be able to play ball again and he dont have time to work because of practice everyday so im giving him the money so he can go
Why don't you just tell us your life story JWBN4EA? Smile

It's absolutely ridiculous to pay that much money to go play football in Hawaii. It's not an honor at all, because everybody in the nation gets invited.

Whoever goes will probably only get to play 1 or 2 snaps.
Sounds like a rip-off...Not even worth the trip unless your taking your family vacation anyways..
Tyler Cable from Valley got invited. I'd go if I would have got invited money maing or not its hawaii and you getta play some ball.
Chris Yates got invited from Shelby Valley also
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Tyler Cable from Valley got invited. I'd go if I would have got invited money maing or not its hawaii and you getta play some ball.

trust me, if you got to go to hawaii, you wouldn't want to be on a football field...
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
i was invited to play in aulstralia fot yhe kentucky team
MRC06 Wrote:Whoever goes will probably only get to play 1 or 2 snaps.
but still its 1 or 2 snaps that you will never get to play so suck it up
JWBN4EA Wrote:but still its 1 or 2 snaps that you will never get to play so suck it up

Might as well burn your money and piss on it. But it's yours so have a good time wasting it.
MRC06 Wrote:Might as well burn your money and piss on it. But it's yours so have a good time wasting it.

Yea I agree with you on this,its great if you get invited, but the money that you would have to spend, I wouldn't go unless it was all payed for