Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the 14th
Who you have to win the 14th
Estill County.

I wouldn't count out Jenkins tho.
Three teams are capable of winning the 14th, Estill, Jenkins, PCC and I believe LCC has and outside chance since they have home field advantage.
I'm gonna take Cordia... underdog pick. I heard that they had a couple of girls straight off the island of Cuba. With the nutrition program on Lotts Creek of soup beans and corn bread 5 nights a week, just give it some time before they look the second coming of the Steel Curtain.
rebounder8 Wrote:Three teams are capable of winning the 14th, Estill, Jenkins, PCC and I believe LCC has and outside chance since they have home field advantage.

Knott County will beat Letcher in the district. Mark it down.
:dudecomeon:
Base Runner Wrote:Knott County will beat Letcher in the district. Mark it down.

Knott Central beat Letcher Central in district in 2011 as well. Who got the last laugh that year? Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Letcher come out of the 53rd a loser. Honestly, it would probably be a blessing. Light a fire under them.
I've seen all of them play and I would rank them:

Jenkins
Estill County
Letcher Central
Wolfe County
Hazard
Leslie County
Perry Central
Knott County
Powell County
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who have you watched Jenkins play? The only good teams they have played are Walton Verona and GRC and they got killed both times!!! Who have you watched Estill play?
Was mistaken with my above post. Forgot I was in the softball thread. Can a mod delete that post??
Have seen all teams mentioned as well. Estill always strong. Jenkins contends every year BUT don't overlook Wolfe.
Estill County has played the toughest schedule out of every team in the 14th. The only team that both Jenkins and Estill have played was Walton Verona. Walton Verona defeated Jenkins in Owensboro 10-3. Walton-Verona defeated Estill County at Montgomery County 5-2.

This doesn't mean that I'm saying Estill is gonna win it because I don't know, the games haven't been played.

Should be another fun and exciting region tournament. Best of luck to all the teams!
14th I think is wide open, LCC looks like a great team when they want to play. If a couple of attitudes change one of the best teams in the 14th.
LCC don't just have a outside shot, they have a good chance to do it.
not a chance KCC will beat LCC. LCC has played lights out the last 8 or 9 games , clicking at the right time.
Estill or Jenkins will come out of this region even though I am rooting for PCC. We take on Leslie tomorrow night and we split with them in the season..I think Perry beats Leslie tomorrow and makes some noise in the region. Letcher is playing very well and should beat Knott.They are a tough tournament team and will be too much for Knott.Oh yeah,don't overlook Wolfe either,we made that mistake.I hope the Dores come out on fire and it carries over into the region.Good luck to the teams this year.
Wolfe has surprised several teams this year. I say Estill then Jenkins then Wolfe in that order
Base Runner Wrote:Knott County will beat Letcher in the district. Mark it down.

I marked it down.Confusednicker:
Letcher Central took care of business like I said they would. Lol Crow sauce all around!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Winners:
53rd - Jenkins
54th - Leslie County
55th - Wolfe County
56th - Estill County

Losers
53rd - Letcher County Central
54th - Hazard
55th - Jackson City
56th - Powell County
Pairings anyone?
All first round games are on Monday.

2 PM Jenkins vs. Hazard
4 PM Wolfe vs. Powell

6 PM Estill vs. Letcher
8 PM Leslie vs. Jackson city

Top Bracket (Estill/Letcher, Leslie/Jackson city) semi-final will be at 6 PM on Wednesday while the bottom bracket, 2 & 4 PM games on Monday will be at 8 PM on Wednesday
Also, all district winners will be the home team on the scoreboard.
Good luck to all teams
Who ever wins the Estill/Letcher game will be the home team the rest of the tournament.
Estill-Jenkins final with Estill winning. Tough schedule pays off again.