Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parent assaults Whitley coach
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Whitl...94701.html

What was this guy thinking?
Stupid
lol, just a couple of years ago a woman done this type of thing against a whitley coach, but I don't think there was any physical altercation then.

This is the problem with sports today. Guy should never be allowed back on campus.

Sad part is, Whitley really has a chance to do something this year.
alcohol involved??
Nice facility !!!!!!!
The guy's just lucky the coach didn't grab a bat and take his head to deep left field.

Those kinds of parents are among us, unfortunately.
Man, every field on Whitley's campus is so nice, they do a great job keeping their facilities up. Gut, you got some wild ones over there man.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Man, every field on Whitley's campus is so nice, they do a great job keeping their facilities up. Gut, you got some wild ones over there man.

I always said once I got out of school that I played at a lot of places when I was in school, and the nicest play was always right at home.
Im not trying to be a homer or anything, because our sports programs have been far from state powers, but Whitley has the nicest facilities of any place ive been to. The campus lay out is perfect, and im glad they didn't move the football field off campus like they were thinking. Its in a perfect position.

Wild ones are everywhere. Don't forget ive been to Perry County more than once in my life :biggrin:
Really nice facility.
Does anyone know what the legal ramifications has been with this?
Completely crazy! But just as crazy the other way around when the coach goes cussing out his players and assistant coaches. Was told a visiting coach did this the other day at Clay.