Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats Pause 15th Region
redneck i have to disagree BLs coach is better than pup its not that hard to coach a team like magoffin
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:redneck i have to disagree BLs coach is better than pup its not that hard to coach a team like magoffin

He coaches them to play like a TEAM. 9 times out of 10 when you have that many talented players on one team they tend to focus more on individual accomplishments. He keeps them focused and works them harder than any other coach works their team, that's why they are steps above everyone else when it comes to being in shape. I could name a few coaches in this region that couldn't get out of the district coaching Magoffin County.
firetubbyplease! Wrote:Won't argue with you about Wireman being best coach in 15th--proven it a lot. Pup though? Get real!!!! Ashley H. is a GOOD high school player, but don't see her at D-1 level though. Magoffin has best overall talent (highest numbers of quality players). What if Wireman was their coach?

Howard is rated #1 in the region for a reason.

If Wireman was their coach he would win the region, no doubt about it, but not ALL the coaches in this region could. I would say there are 3 or 4 that could take Magoffin to state:

Pup, Wireman, Halbert and BL coach.
Didn't the Frazier girl from Lawrence County sign with Alice Lloyd College?
firetubbyplease! Wrote:Won't argue with you about Wireman being best coach in 15th--proven it a lot. Pup though? Get real!!!! Ashley H. is a GOOD high school player, but don't see her at D-1 level though. Magoffin has best overall talent (highest numbers of quality players). What if Wireman was their coach?

I don't see any of these girls at D-1 level.
airball3 Wrote:Didn't the Frazier girl from Lawrence County sign with Alice Lloyd College?

yeah im almost positive
The Fan Wrote:Michaela Howard of Magoffin has had her 3rd knee surgery in the last 3 years word at school is she might not play this year hope i am wrong havent got to talk to her about it

this last surgery makes her 5th knee surgery but she is goin to play as soon as her pt releases her
yeah your right they didn't even come close to pike central last year..15htregionslamabamma but you have to keep in mind all 4 starters are coming back and this years team is a lot more experienced then last years and know what to expect....so i think this year p-burg will shock a lot of people with the talent, skill, and experience they have coming back so loo out for them
starplayer06 Wrote:I don't see any of these girls at D-1 level.
I totally disagree some of MC's players are being recruted by D1 schools to the best of my knowledge.
yeap, your right mcfan1
All_Sport#1 Wrote:yeap, your right mcfan1
COULD WE GET SOME NAMES OF THOSE SCHOOLS ALLSPORT.
I think prestonsburg is gonna be a very tough team this year in the 15th. I've seen them in practice and they are a great team. They improve daily it seems too.