Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tayshaun Prince
So, what is everyones opinion on him so far? Do you think he will make the all star team this year? I thought he should have last year. He has been on the NBA all defensive teams the past two seasons. I am just proud of one of our fellow UK alumni is doing so well. He also already racked up a championship ring.
I think he is a great guy to have on your team.He is great on defense,he can rebound,he takes charges,he can shoot the three.He is one of the best team players in the leauge.
Old school Dawg Wrote:I think he is a great guy to have on your team.He is great on defense,he can rebound,he takes charges,he can shoot the three.He is one of the best team players in the leauge.

Yeah I would have to agree with everything said about Prince. Hes a great team player and doesnt get any better. But he rlly should get alot more creditibility then he usually gets. Hes alrdy got a chip and some all defense teams, an All-Star spot wouldnt be bad at all for him. Glad to see him represent UK as greatly as he has in the NBA.
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah I would have to agree with everything said about Prince. Hes a great team player and doesnt get any better. But he rlly should get alot more creditibility then he usually gets. Hes alrdy got a chip and some all defense teams, an All-Star spot wouldnt be bad at all for him. Glad to see him represent UK as greatly as he has in the NBA.
Couldnt have said it better my self stat
Prince is the x-factor that makes teams win. You can't put a price tag on him. I hope he makes the All-Star team.
I think he could goto the All-Star game but I dont think that he gets much attention till He makes a big play ! But I agree with SEKYscout he is the player who keeps that team winning ! I think he is honestly the best player on the Pistons roster cause he can score 25pts a game and can get 10 rebs, a couple of steals, and a couple of blocks !
Prince has been the defensive presence of the pistons, he always locks down the opposing teams best player
He is a great player and he should of been on the allstar them last year but I think that he will make it this year.