Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daltons enroll at Sheldon Clark
The dalton brothers enrolled at Sheldon Clark today. Welp. Frankie has some tricks up his sleeve.
Rumors are that Richardson and senior Blankenship are also attending Johnson Central
Kiser will follow his beloved Coach Cook to Mercer, automatic starting position.
Also, hearing rumors that Cook is interested in Coaching job at Tolsia (WV)
These are all jokes besides the Dalton's. They have officially enrolled into SC
Big man Josh Ratliff just recieved word that from UCLA on a football scholarship, so he will not be playing this year.
World reknowned baseball standout Chase Coverdale will be running point this year for the dawgs.
Upcoming, All-American Trey Dotson will run the 2 Guard at LC, coming in AVGin 30 a game.
brickcity Wrote:these are all jokes besides the dalton's. They have officially enrolled into sc

my god son if you wanna call me out go ahead
This just in: Lawrence recieves christen cunningham from cordia, quienten snider from ballard, ray spalding from trinity and ledo blair from johnson central, watch out for the dawgs this year bulls
I'm taking the Dawgs in 6 against the Golden Birds of Central
If yall wanna call me a liar go ahead but hell i am postin nothing but straight facts and by GOD its the truth
Hire me son, ill take these yung bois to nationals
DawgFather....
I would be doing you a favor if I banned you for a few days right now.
It's official, KHSAA has lost all control.
None of these rumors are confirmed true. I just spoke to a staff member of Sheldon Clark and no new students have enrolled.
DawgFather1 Wrote:The dalton brothers enrolled at Sheldon Clark today. Welp. Frankie has some tricks up his sleeve.

I don't think that Frankie has anything up his sleeve. I just think they are getting out of there before Spurlock gets there. Can't say I blame them.
Again, rumors. Interviews haven't even been conducted.
zaga_fan Wrote:DawgFather....
I would be doing you a favor if I banned you for a few days right now.

He has been at it all day zaga sounds like someone is a little butt hurt over the situation
Can't win the Kentucky derby with a mule. Gotta have horses.