Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge vs Phelps Predictions and Bets!
east ridge @ phelps. phelps homecoming night,what does everyone think about this one?
I love the Hornets but I gotta give the edge to East Ridge...2A versus !A......
ER should win this one easily.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:ER should win this one easily.

I wouldn't quite go that far!! Pikeville thought (no offense to P'ville fans) thought they were gonna win in a landslide EASILY but that didn't happen now did it?? I think it will be a good game but I don't think it will be as easy as YOU think!!!
32-20 East Ridge
ER by 12
ER v Phelps...who cares?
Game doesn't mean much now does it.

Oh well, here's a pick...3 to 2
Old Timer Wrote:ER v Phelps...who cares?
Game doesn't mean much now does it.

Oh well, here's a pick...3 to 2

Oh well, if it don't mean much they why did you bother to post in the thread?? Word of advice.... NA... never mind... you wouldn't be able to comprehend it anyway!!! :redboxer: BOTH of these teams deserves respect... if you can't give it then don't post!!!!!!!
i think that after being upset by Ac the phleps hornets will be ready to play, im goin to say phelps by 14
phs1986 Wrote:Oh well, if it don't mean much they why did you bother to post in the thread?? Word of advice.... NA... never mind... you wouldn't be able to comprehend it anyway!!! :redboxer: BOTH of these teams deserves respect... if you can't give it then don't post!!!!!!!
What are you the queen of the football forum???
Oh yeah, I've heard about you. You're the one who thinks you're a moderator and bosses everyone around.
Who said anything about these teams not getting respect?? Not me.
The thread is about the game... and really, who cares?? It(the game) doesn't mean anything, except pride.

To both the Phelps Hornets and the East Ridge Warriors, I do honor you with all respect and wish both teams nothing but the best luck and good wishes the remainder of the season. East Ridge, You have run into some tough luck so far and Phelps, you are the most improved team in the mountains.

But the game still doesn't mean anything outside of Phelps and Lick Creek.:howdy:
phs1986 and old timer, Is it time to kiss and make up?
Let's stay on the game and avoid personal attacks.
Sorry...:igiveup:
I'm NOT a moderator!! Don't profess to be and have never pretended to be!!! and Thanks for the best wishes (to both teams)..... that was a MUCH nicer post!!!

And Fox...... do I really have to kiss an old timer??? LMAO.....
phs1986 Wrote:I'm NOT a moderator!! Don't profess to be and have never pretended to be!!! and Thanks for the best wishes (to both teams)..... that was a MUCH nicer post!!!

And Fox...... do I really have to kiss an old timer??? LMAO.....
:thatsfunn
No, you don't have to really kiss old timer. Oooooooooh
He's gross looking.(sorry old timer, you've had better days, i'm sure)
Just an imaginary kiss, ok?
:moon: NOT this kind of kiss... right??????? LOLOL......
phs1986 Wrote::moon: NOT this kind of kiss... right??????? LOLOL......
You're right,NOT that kind.
Smile... J/K..... I guess he "rubbed" me the wrong way with his post.... BOTH of these teams do deserve respect and I appreciate him saying that in his later post!! Sorry... I didn't mean to offend NOR portray myself as a mod.... NOW.... are we all better??? LMAO.....
Old Timer Wrote:What are you the queen of the football forum???
Oh yeah, I've heard about you. You're the one who thinks you're a moderator and bosses everyone around.
Who said anything about these teams not getting respect?? Not me.
The thread is about the game... and really, who cares?? It(the game) doesn't mean anything, except pride.

To both the Phelps Hornets and the East Ridge Warriors, I do honor you with all respect and wish both teams nothing but the best luck and good wishes the remainder of the season. East Ridge, You have run into some tough luck so far and Phelps, you are the most improved team in the mountains.

But the game still doesn't mean anything outside of Phelps and Lick Creek.:howdy:

Pride is a fuel that can take you places sure this game may not mean nothing more than bragging rights, but still it means somethign to people. 24-20 Phelps. Means something to me and I've been to phelps maybe twice and East Ridge was in my district.
A lot of discussions needs some betting!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
ER - 24

Phelps - 14
East Ridge 20
Phelps 16
it should be a good game but ER will have their way with phelps on this one
ER:38
PHS:8
phelps has only beat ER 1 time, the first year ER was built and snice than ER has oned phs ever year
02:ER/0 PHS/8
03:ER/23 PHS/22
04:ER/48 PHS/40
05:ER/20 PHS/15
so stats show that er should have no problem in this 1
Going to be a good game by both teams but i'm going to say the upset is going to be phelps by 1 or 2 touchdowns! Lets go hornets.
Er, should roll big, but Haggerman has highly improved the hornets to play off contention in Single A ball.. so its gonna be a tough one, and Phelps will have the crowd and the homefield advantage... so lets just see how the game goes.. Er wont have their way with anyone, because they havent got the offensive talent nor the defensive talent, if we could clone 10 more michael rowes, maybe we could, cause he on average gets 15 tackles a night... and also plays almost every snap of offense... so its gonn abe close, maybe er 20-16, or 24-20
bigmike06_01 Wrote:Er, should roll big, but Haggerman has highly improved the hornets to play off contention in Single A ball.. so its gonna be a tough one, and Phelps will have the crowd and the homefield advantage... so lets just see how the game goes.. Er wont have their way with anyone, because they havent got the offensive talent nor the defensive talent, if we could clone 10 more michael rowes, maybe we could, cause he on average gets 15 tackles a night... and also plays almost every snap of offense... so its gonn abe close, maybe er 20-16, or 24-20

i have a feeling michael rowe posted that, and i think this game will be a well, hard-fought game, two underdogs clashing...should be a good one.
East Ridge will win but it should be a hard fought game !

ER---28
PHS-20
ER large.
ER should roll in this one. They are a better football team than people think. They have played a real tough schedule with the exception of south floyd and had a few close ones. They even had sheldon clark tied at half time and lost close ones to valley and central. Yea ER should have no problem with phelps
east ridge big