Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for the family of former Clay County star Brian Griffin
Brian Griffin was fatally shot while turkey hunting this mornint. Griffin was a joy to watch in the early 2000s for the Tigers and started on the CC team that advanced to the elite 8 at Rupp as a freshman. Keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.
Very sad. R.I.P.
Praying
Saw that on the news this afternoon. Very sad. Prayers to his family.
Oh, Bubba, I'm truly very very sorry to hear this! Certainly that family will be in my prayers!
Praying!
Prayers for the Griffin family from Williamsburg nation and 64SUR
Prayers from Hazard.
I join 64SUR in sending prayers from Williamsburg nation.
I had spoken to Brian a couple of times, and he was a stand up guy. It is heartbreaking for such a good guy to lose his life at such a young age. I hate it dearly for his family, especially his wife and two children. Sending prayers from Cat Daddy.
Dear friend, great athlete better man.
Will be missed greatly, praying for his family.
I hear on the news this most likely wasn't an accident.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hear on the news this most likely wasn't an accident.

This just made a sad story a horrible one. Gut do you have a link for the news story or is it in the WYMT website ?

Prayers for the whole family from Paintsville.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hear on the news this most likely wasn't an accident.

Where did you hear that?

From everything I've heard from Clay County officials... this was definitely an accident.

The shooter more than likely freaked out and ran off... but an accident regardless.
Today I laid of my best friends in the world to rest. And I have my brother in law still in the hospital fighting for his life. This has been a horrible situation. Guys Griff was as good a man as u could find. Please remember his wife and little girls in your prayers . May they find the peace and comfort in this horrible horrible situation. Also please pray for the Roberts family as well.
Prayers for all the families, as well as the Clay County Community.
Brian was a #1 guy (CC Tiger#22).
Prayers for Brian's family.