Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleming 61 Powell County 2
Final
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Tough year for Powell.
Powell just keeps getting beat worse, hate to see this happen.
At least they got the 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Outside the arch is worth 3, toes must have been on the line........Check the replay...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
congrats Fleming
Grats Fleming on the win. Might be a good game with Russell and Fleming.
Powell this season is not over guys yall can either give up now or keep playing the games and how coach jones showed you how to play them! coach know's what he is doing you just have to do what he says in listen at practice and stop goofing to much cause thats not working hard and listening at the end of practice yall take condition as a joke come on guys yall got this just take football serious yes its fun to play and your supposed to have fun but you have to take that one step at a time !! come on lets get ready to win every game now on good luck!
Congrats to Fleming
I am not personally attacking anyone here.
The Powell county football team has given up 187 points in their last 3 games.
I figured it up this morning after seeing the Fleming score. 187 points in 3 games??????
Lose to Betsy and get totally embarrised by a Morgan team who is awefull.
Powell has never been great but BY FAR this is the worste shape it's ever been in over here. Those boys are doing EXACTLY what they're being taught and that's the problem. How blind do you have to be to see what's going on over here.
No way you can ever convince me that a defense giving up 187 points in 3 games is the same defense that WE WON STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS RUNNING THIS EXACT SAME DEFENSE. The football players are being cheated because they are not learning football, The only thing they're learning is what it feels like to be embarrised.
SAD THING IS IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT.
This was pretty much as expected!
No way Flemming even plays Russell close. Russell is way too Physical.
Getum-Choppin, I agree that Fleming may not play Russell close, but they should give them their best challenge in the district.

Speaking of this Fleming County team, I think props need to be given to Coach Peterson and Coach Spencer for the success this team has had. I know they have not beaten any quality teams yet, but they returned a total of 2 starters on each side of the ball this year. They start several sophomores and even some freshmen play alot. Many people, including people in Flemingsburg, didn't think this team would win over 2 games this year. I think their staff does a good job of getting the best out of what few athletes they have.
Coach Peterson was my freshman coach at Breathitt, Great coach. Flemming's offense is very hard to stop but they have had some pretty dag gone good atheletes over there past few years. Marshall was as good of an athelete as anybody in the state had. Fritz was agreat athelete as well. Fleming will finish #2 behind Russell, But Russell is Russell. I do agree Flemming is the next best team in the district but they cannot challenge a very good Russell team. I mean no disrespect for Fleming and Coach Peterson does a great job over there but Russell is heads above the rest in the disrict.
Our freshman team with Coach P was 9-0 LOL.