Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everybody wants to be a wrestling fan when a superstar dies...
Since The Ultimate Warrior passed away.... I've had more people tell me just how much the loved watching him back in his prime.

And me knowing that the same people didn't even follow wrestling back then cause when I would go over to their house, they wouldn't play NES WrestleMania or watch wrestling on Saturday Mornings or play with my wrestling figures.

It burns me up.... and I'm sure some of you have had the same thing happen as well.
As a 29 year old man....

When I watch the WrestleMania VIII ending when The Ultimate Warrior comes running in to save Hulk Hogan from Papa Shango and Sid Justice still gives me chills like it did the first time I saw it when I was 7.

That is in my All-Time Top 5 Favorite wrestling moments.
IMO whatever makes you like something is your own business lol
There are a lot of closet fans out there, and if something tragic like this lets them out of the closet, then I am proud that they have finally taken the step.

I find it sad that Warrior has passed on. Though I really didn't care for Warrior's gimmick, and cared for him even less when he beat Hogan, his character was unique in it's own way. He connected to a lot of children, and anyone who was an adult just listened to his off the wall rants and shook their head and knew that he was living his gimmick.

I don't blame this on steroids or any other drugs. People are popping off putting this death in the category of anatomic supplement abuse, yet we have guys like Hogan, Sting, and Ric Flair, all steroid users who are still kicking! Heart disease is heart disease, and I'm sure we will find out this was hereditary!

RIP Warrior and God bless his family!
As a backyard wrestler, I find it sickening that some of the greatest superstars of all time are dying off and most of them if not all of them used steroids at least once in their career. my cousin was a wrestler and he died of a heart attack and he used steroids. what does that say?