Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Johnson Central on their season.
As most of you know... I love Johnson Central.

From Friday Night Football, Boys and Girls Basketball to the Bass Fishing team..... I support every JC team/club/activity.

It doesn't matter if MY TEAM goes 35-0 and wins the state tournament or they go 0-25 and loose in the first round of the district.... MY TEAM will always be MY TEAM!!!!!!

But I want to say congrats to our Golden Eagles on their 3 Peat ('12, '13, '14) 15th regional championships and making to the Elite 8 this season.

We will always remember the players during this historic run for our school.

Our coaches, players, cheerleaders, fans, students and JC's faculty & staff... The past 3 seasons have shown just how much our County supports our student athletes.

My name is Alex Green.... and I approve this post :biggrin:
Congrats JC
Congratulation Johnson Central on another great season from Williamsburg nation. :Cheerlead
Johnson Central played a great game today and had a great season. Congratulations.
It is much, much better to be an Eagle now than it was in 1995. Or at least, the W-L columns are a lot more rewarding these days. I am biased...but it's a great school with great leadership, and it shows in academics and athletics these days. I'm proud of what the leaders and the kids have made in Johnson County. The black and gold has gone from laughing stock in most things to a source of pride. Which makes this alumnus very proud.
Congrats to JC on another great year.
Congrats to JC
Had a great year! I wish the boys the best.
Congrats JC. They had a great performance against Campbell Co, they never gave up and than played right with Scott Co. The Johnson Central fans got to be proud of these young men.
I refereed most of the players in jr. pro and elementary school games.....

My wife and myself do not have any kids of our own yet.... But I can only imagine what the parents of any kid that competes in the Sweet 16 feels like.

I was so proud to see the kids who we used to have to remind them on how to line up for free throws and explain why they had to dribble the ball beat a very good Campbell Coubty team and have the state runners-up in Scott County on the ropes.
:Clap: Good Coach ,Good Players ,Good TEAM!!!!!! See ya next session :Clap:
Congrats on another regional title and another good season.