Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Pikeville have double digits in the win column?
With only 5 games remaining do you think that the Pikeville Panthers will end the season with 10 or more wins...
they have 5 regular season games remaing
Magoffin County-2/15
Ashland Paul Blazer-2/18
Belfry-2-19
Allen Central-2/22
Betsy Layne-2/25
Then of course after that they have Valley and East Ridge in the District Tourny
So, what are your thoughts??? :roll:
Whats there record as of right now?
I'm pretty sure 7 wins....

Maybe Magoffin Co.
Allen Central
Betsy Layne?
The Panthers are 7-15 as of right now!

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:23 pm:

I was thinking that if they beat Magoffin that they have a good chance of winning 10 since the have Betsy Layne and Allen Central coming up...but who knows
Guess we will just have to wait and see!
YEa I think they'll win the three you mentioned
As much talent as pikeville holds, there record should 15-7. But, I just dont see them getting the wins. Only because of the coaching. The have good players but no coach. Im really not sure on whether hes a bad/horrible coach, his coaching style maybe not working over there but youd think by now hed figure out his style isnt working.
Beef are those games home or away?
"SuperMario" Wrote:As much talent as pikeville holds, there record should 15-7. But, I just dont see them getting the wins. Only because of the coaching. The have good players but no coach. Im really not sure on whether hes a bad/horrible coach, his coaching style maybe not working over there but youd think by now hed figure out his style isnt working.

i totaly agree with you super mario.

put personaly from what ive saw and have heard he's realy not happy at Pikeville any more and this is possibly his last year which im sure the Panter nation isnt realy going to care much.
I see what you are saying 15RSB
and thats a possibility but who knows...it doesnt seem that Thomas or the players are having fun anymore at Pikeville...and something needs to be done
but back to the topic
The Magoffin game is at Magoffin
as for the rest they are all at home except for the Belfry game
no way

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:09 pm:

thye have no chance to doin that
i hope they do!!!!
GO PANTHERS!!!
i hope they do too
in the past three seasons the panthers have won 8,12, and 8 games
so 10 wins would be huge for them lol
I don't see it happening. They have alot of talent and they should use it but they don't. They have been playing quite poorly as of late. If you had asked me last month I would have said yes..now, definitely not.

:/ Sorry.
I totally agree with you sportschick15 and no harm done by that post
you were being honest and i like how you put it!

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:30 pm:

Welp those 10 wins arent looking likely now
i just recieved news that the Panthers lost to Magoffin Co ( a team that had lost 13 games in a row)
Something is really wrong with this team...
I just hope they can pull it together come district tourny time!
Nah, they might win one more.
Nope
Pikeville will struggle to get the 8th win and will finish the year with 20 losses.
Sad, sad season...not just because of the record but because all of the blame has been placed on the coach and it is not deserved.
The team this year has under acheived, shot poorly, played horrible defense, and given little effort.
Tell us how you really feel spx dad....lol

:roll:
After their loss to magoffin, write it down as no...
Yep, I think Allen Central might even beat them.
haha i agree with all of u all
Pikeville will be very lucky to get that 8th win...much less 10th from the way they are playing
i see trouble in paradise
"spxdad" Wrote:Pikeville will struggle to get the 8th win and will finish the year with 20 losses.
Sad, sad season...not just because of the record but because all of the blame has been placed on the coach and it is not deserved.
The team this year has under acheived, shot poorly, played horrible defense, and given little effort.

They are playing bad because there not having any fun. And why are they not having any fun??? Its because of Thomas. He takes all the fun out of the game for the kids. He yells at them even putting them down sometimes. He is a good man but his coaching habits are horrible.

ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE.
couldnt have said it better myself youknowhoibe