Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 42 Magoffin County 6
Thats what one of my buddies that plays for the blackats said he thought it was. He couldn't remember, he said he didn't pay attention the second half.If anyone finds out any different, let me know or a staff member know and we'll change it.:thumpsup:
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
i just wanted to leave a little message to the pepole who said that we was going to get beat by magoffin co. honestly guys what was you thinking i mean come on did you honestly think that the blackcats would/could be beaten by the hornets....reading that thread the other day just made me chuckle me and the blackcats totally punished the hornets physically and on the score board we are comming PIRATES!!!
Congradulations Blackcats!!!! :thumpsup:

and we cant wait TongueirateSho
Congrats Blackcats!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh god don't taunt belfry. lol No i'm just playin.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
BC75 Wrote:Oh god don't taunt belfry. lol No i'm just playin.

:devilflam
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Congradulations Blackcats!!!! :thumpsup:

and we cant wait TongueirateSho

Thanks..lol..i honestly look forward to this game every year that i have played this will be my third year playing belfry and there is no other game like it....IMO its the biggest and most exciting game to watch in the mountains...also its probably the best rivalry game in the state....congrats on the win tonight belfry against P.C. cya next week..:Thumbs:
way to go Blackcats but now you guys need to start preparing for the Pirates... everyone knows that this is by far the best rivalry in the state and one of the most physical and well fought game evert year and i look forward to it each and every season
Sports Overtime said the final was 42-6, but since noone is real sure I will leave the score as is.
Congrats Pburg
BCF4L Wrote:Sports Overtime said the final was 42-6, but since noone is real sure I will leave the score as is.

khsaa.org also says 42-6... I will change it
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to P-burg on the victory.
Congrats P'Burg
Keep your heads up Magoffin
Prestonsburg I think only gave up about 40 total yards in this game and all that came against the JV ! Bobby Hughes didnt have a very good night only completing 1 or 2 passes ! Lincon Slone and Seth Setser had really good games ! Congrats to the Blackcats !
No surprise here
BC75 Wrote:Thats what one of my buddies that plays for the blackats said he thought it was. He couldn't remember, he said he didn't pay attention the second half.If anyone finds out any different, let me know or a staff member know and we'll change it.:thumpsup:
if i had a player that didnt pay attention to the second half and didnt know the final score for sure he surely would know the next game cause he would stand beside me on the sidelines all night
The Fan Wrote:if i had a player that didnt pay attention to the second half and didnt know the final score for sure he surely would know the next game cause he would stand beside me on the sidelines all night

You don't understand football. If you are a starter then you get up on a team by that much, then when you get taken out you have earned the right to sit back and enjoy the night.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Time to go sink a ship Blackcats !
congrats P-burg
PHS_JT Wrote:Thanks..lol..i honestly look forward to this game every year that i have played this will be my third year playing belfry and there is no other game like it....IMO its the biggest and most exciting game to watch in the mountains...also its probably the best rivalry game in the state....congrats on the win tonight belfry against P.C. cya next week..:Thumbs:

The best rivarly game in the state would be Trinity and St. X.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:The best rivarly game in the state would be Trinity and St. X.
No Doubt!
Congrats Pburg
Where was the running clock by Half time that everyone predicted????????
No suprise here....