Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 72 - Lawrence Co 60
Final. Congrats sv. Great game to watch. Valley burnt it up from the line.

Congrats on a great season LC
Good win Shelby valley from 64SUR :betterthanexpected:
Any stats for this game.
SV and JC will be a good one!
^ I think it should be. SV matches up well with JC
Where are all them dawgs.
I believe I was the only one who picked the wildcats
^ Driving nearly an hour and a half home I'd imagine...
Shelby Valley is playing really good right now, they had better get ready because JC is playing great right now.
Warthog Wrote:Where are all them dawgs.

Congratulations Warthog. :worthy: I got served crow or dawgs. 64SUR
congrats to sv. coach cook needs to start recruiting some more bench players. he has a great starting 5 but falls way off after that.
basketball101 Wrote:Shelby Valley is playing really good right now, they had better get ready because JC is playing great right now.

Neither have been tested in the regional tournament so far. What time is the tip?
Congrats to Jim Bob.
Great win by Shelby valley they wanted it more than the DAWGS I'm rooting for Shelby valley in the final. I think JC is just to cocky. That's what the C stands for instead of central is Cocky. They need someone to put them in their place
Congrats SV on the win.

A big congrats goes out to LC and the coaching staff on an excellent year. Keep those heads up and come back stronger next yr and make some noise.
Congrats to Lawrence County on a great season! You guys will be a force to be reckoned with the next couple years.
LC will be good for years to come. Congrats Shelby Valley.
Wow. Big upset here. Congrats to Shelby Valley, who seems to be peaking at the right time.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey BallSoHard better luck next time brah. :hilarious:

And to God Speed 15th, if Lawrence would have scored 73 points, they would have won.:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Yeah but your an idiot but you won't be picking against them the next couple years. But you never can tell you sound like your not to bright.
Great game SV and I hope you beat JC tomorrow night. But either way I see 1 game and done for the 15th at Rupp.
KyRock Wrote:Yeah but your an idiot but you won't be picking against them the next couple years. But you never can tell you sound like your not to bright.
Looks like you were the uneducated one that went against the Wildcats.
Don't know your sports do you.
It's always wait til next year, we are gonna be good.
57th rematch :ChairHit:

Just like your avatar
After the game, all I was saying was Wooooooooooo
Don't know sports Smh Kids these days. Better go pick on something you can eat before I make you look silly lil one.
RaisinBran Wrote:Great win by Shelby valley they wanted it more than the DAWGS I'm rooting for Shelby valley in the final. I think JC is just to cocky. That's what the C stands for instead of central is Cocky. They need someone to put them in their place

:biglmao: :lame: :dudecomeon:

JC has won 2 straight regional championships.... and their playing for a 3-Peat tonight.

But JC is "cocky" :lmao:

:notworthy. I stand corrected. Good win Valley. :worthy:
Great Game. Both teams deserved to be there. In the end valley had to much size and experience. Coach Cook done all he could do. Hats off to Lawrence County on a great season. Back to Back 20 win seasons in Cook's first two years there.