Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County vs Corbin
Clay's style is to get up and down but I think if they play up and down with reckless abandon, it will benefit Corbin because of how Corbin likes to back tap and play the passing lanes. Corbin will have to bring their A game on the defensive side of the game though. Corbin's offense is at its best when their D creates transition offense. There will be times they need to slow it down if Clay is patient but I think Corbin's best chance is up and down with a good night of outside shooting of course.
HAROLD Wrote:Clay's style is to get up and down but I think if they play up and down with reckless abandon, it will benefit Corbin because of how Corbin likes to back tap and play the passing lanes. Corbin will have to bring their A game on the defensive side of the game though. Corbin's offense is at its best when their D creates transition offense. There will be times they need to slow it down if Clay is patient but I think Corbin's best chance is up and down with a good night of outside shooting of course.
Basically Corbin play out of their mind and Clay play reckless, which I don't see happening. Corbin could come out firing an make it a game though!
I have seen both teams play several times this season. Clays weakness is they sometimes think defense is optional and they take the ball out of the hands of what many think is the best player in region. Corbin's weakness they sometimes have a hard time scoring in the half court and there bench is thin. I really think Clay wins easy, but if they let a Corbin hang around
I like there chances with coach P.