Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your very first post.
I was wondering, what is the first post you ever done on BGR? I don't know how to look it up, but I thought for the long term members on here it would be fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I'm not a long term member but my first post was in the High School Volleyball forum.
I don't trust words, I trust action...
I don't even know where my first post was; probably football threads. I tried to go back to "all posts done by Granny Bear", but it only lists the most recent 500.
The first post of mine I can find is pretty easy. If you joined in January 2005 you can go back to the first threads of any forum by clicking "last". I said good win for Valley after they beat Pike Central on January 19 2005. Crazy to look back at that old stuff.
On this account Confusednicker: something nice and polite in the football threads to get the 5 troll-free posts needed to become a member.
"Congrats" - So was my next 28,993 posts..... :hilarious:
Thank you, WYMT-TV!

It looks great but feels even better, because I know it is well deserved.

My very first post!!! In October of 2010, Azlan and zaga_fan mouthed for a full month about how badly Perry County Central would beat the Harlan County Black Bears in football. So after we beat them 50 to 7, that game propelled us into the WYMT Mountain Top Ten for the very first time in our history!!

The more things change, the more they stay the same!!!

Confusednicker:
Mine would have been in the hs football thread promoting NKY football to some extent….someones gotta do it : >
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Stardust Wrote:"Congrats" - So was my next 28,993 posts..... :hilarious:

That made me laugh. I remember getting on bgr on Saturday mornings to check out high school football scores. The score would be posted and then 3or more pages of nothing but congrats. I was always sure to post my thought provoking "congrats" as well.
I also remember, if I'm not mistaken, Strike Out King posting a bunch of high school football scores from across the state and someone bitching because he was including schools outside of Eastern Kentucky.
Bitching from eastern Kentucky???

Oh, surely not!
I just remember get a rules violation because the grammar police said I should have capitalized the first word in a sentence.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Heck I can't remember that far back. But I think it was when bell and Knox played for the region championship in football
Go back in the old threads and search for it panther nation. It's fun!!
cougarpride08 Wrote:I just remember get a rules violation because the grammar police said I should have capitalized the first word in a sentence.

Grammar police follow me around day and night. Confusednicker:....Anything I said in the first 5 posts wasn't me.
It's been such a long time ago that I don't remember.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Still trying to remember. Have to do some research.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I would love to find out lol, September of 2006.
Can't figure out how to find it. But I do know that it was in the old name of mine as MisterPerfect. Lol
"Harlan County Sucks"
How do you find your very first posts?
That is what I was trying to do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

^Well, if you figure it out. Let me know. Lol

Because now you have me interested in seeing my first posts.
You cant.
You just have to do a little research or remember what it was.

Your post history only goes back 500 post.
^Then I will never know. Because that was 6 years ago! lol

And I can't even remember where to look at!
^
Think of what thread you seen that made you want to join the site and comment.

Then go back to feb 2009 and look at the football threads from then for example. If you posted in the football forum first, it shouldn't be to hard to find.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:"Harlan County Sucks"

Bite me!!

Spud6 Wrote:How do you find your very first posts?

Spud6, if you go to the forum where you posted for the first time (mine was football, of course), and look at the very bottom of the page, you can go all the way back to the beginning by choosing a page number. What I did was go back to the month and year of my first post and scanned the ones that I knew interested me. It took me a while (half hour), but I finally found it. It was actually a lot of fun seeing the older posts by some folks that aren't around much anymore. I really enjoyed it.
Spirit100 Wrote:Mine would have been in the hs football thread promoting NKY football to some extent….someones gotta do it : >

Found it…was the 11/19/2010 Highlands 21 JC 14 thread:

Well played on both sides of the ball this evening...I have a lot of respect for JC's team and community. Caught the tail end of Highlands audio broadcast and they had nothing but good things to say about the support and hospitality they received from the JC staff...so thank you!

Both teams fought extremely hard and I hate to see this one end....

Highlands will need to find their rythm to advance to state...no room for drop balls...and get back to the counters and off tackle....protect Towles.....

Hope everyone heals well...have a blessed weekend!

Aw shucks, it brings back memories! Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I thought it was fun, too!!

Great idea, cougarpride!!
Went back 333 pages in the football forum to find mine, from 9-5-2008 at 2:24 PM,

I think this will be a pretty good game for the Commodores, Travis and Amis will have big performances tonight.

PCC 49
KCC 20

Granny, I am surprised it took Harlan County that long to be ranked in the mountain top 10 in 2010, they beat us half to death and only had 1 loss up to that point, I remember thinking they were definitely the best team I saw Perry play that year. Zaga and Aslan had to eat a LOT of crow over that game Confusednicker: