Go Bulldogs !!!
Breathitt over Estill
Knott over Perry

Hazard over Cordia
Wolfe over Powell

Knott over Breathitt
Hazard over Wolfe

Knott over Hazard
I'm going to say Perry gets it together and gets it done. Perry over hazard in the championship. Playing on there home floor will help them out some.
Bad draw for the top 4. My picks are PCC over kcc, hazard over cordia . PCC wins the region over hazard.
Breathitt over Estill
Perry over Knott

Hazard over Cordia
Wolfe over Powell

Breathitt
Hazard

Breathitt
Breathitt will be the darkhorse and I would like to see them win it with their homegrown boys and they likely could, but it will be tough. Go Bobcats!
Love this draw who knows the top 4 could get into a slug fest and open the door for breathitt co u never know
Cordia Coach, Speed, Debth, Tallent, Netural Floor.
Hey where is ballstar?
Hauler Wrote:Hey where is ballstar?

ballstar rise up.......Confusednicker:
Cordia coach? Are you kidding?
Can't coach a lick!!!!
Opening Round
Breathitt
Estill

Perry
Knott

Hazard
Cordia

Wolfe
Powell

Semis
Perry
Breathitt

Hazard
Powell

Finals
Hazard
Perry
I really like PCC over KCC because of the Palace. I like BC over Estill in a pretty good game. I like Powell over Wolfe because of Powell has a great coach. I like HHS over Cordia because Cordia has beaten them twice and HHS is playing really well right now. HHS may be playing better than anyone in the region.

I like PCC over BC in semi's in a close one.
I like HHS over Powell in a better game than ppl think.

In the championship I like PCC. The reason I say this is because HHS beat PCC in district. I truly felt like however won the district would lose the region. HHS/PCC are tied at 2 a piece this year and I think PCC gets its done when it really counts. Time will tell how close I am.
ballstar Wrote:I really like PCC over KCC because of the Palace. I like BC over Estill in a pretty good game. I like Powell over Wolfe because of Powell has a great coach. I like HHS over Cordia because Cordia has beaten them twice and HHS is playing really well right now. HHS may be playing better than anyone in the region.

I like PCC over BC in semi's in a close one.
I like HHS over Powell in a better game than ppl think.

In the championship I like PCC. The reason I say this is because HHS beat PCC in district. I truly felt like however won the district would lose the region. HHS/PCC are tied at 2 a piece this year and I think PCC gets its done when it really counts. Time will tell how close I am.

I can live with those picks lol
All I can say is good luck 14th region, go pats, and for Zaga I mean JBS Hindman campus. Lol. Let's play some ball.
QUOTE=Hauler;1743481]All I can say is good luck 14th region, go pats, and for Zaga I mean JBS Hindman campus. Lol. Let's play some ball.[/QUOTE]

:pondering: JBS sound like perry wants somebody :poker face:
No just referring to the name I think Zaga gave us.
zaga_fan Wrote:Opening Round
Breathitt
Estill

Perry
Knott

Hazard
Cordia

Wolfe
Powell

Semis
Perry
Breathitt

Hazard
Powell

Finals
Hazard
Perry

Homer :biglmao:
I know PCC gym seats around 4500-4800 but does anyone know if they will be splitting the sessions up, like in the pass at other gyms?
1-3-1-press Wrote:I know PCC gym seats around 4500-4800 but does anyone know if they will be splitting the sessions up, like in the pass at other gyms?

Knott Central didn't and I hope perry won't as well.
If you can't host you shouldn't..

The district at Hazard was the biggest mess I've ever seen, and it was only District!