Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syracuse defeated again
O v e r r a t e d!!!
haha, real funny. If Grant doesn't get healthy we wont win no title thats for sure.
Probably a little. But Boheim has done an amazing job with this team. Syracuse has had better teams. They were saying the same thing about U of L last year after losing three in a row so you never know. Right now no one really stands out in my opinion so it ought to be a great tournament this year.
yeah, this year i got a feeling a team with 8-10 loses may be your champ..
So much for that Syracuse juggernaut.

More like just a not.
Overrated Wrote:yeah, this year i got a feeling a team with 8-10 loses may be your champ..

Confusednicker:

Virginia ins the best conference in college basketball lol. Syracuse lost it all with that one.
Virginia wins the acc? really?

As for your comment on the 8-10 loss team winning it all, I agree. Wont be UK though.
I usually would bitch and argue all day, but I knew when Jerami didnt return with his back, I knew we was stuffed. lol
I knew UK was stuffed after watching the exhibition games lol.
well when I seen andrew harrison throwing lobs to portis and qualls i knew they was stuffed. lol
I like nothing more than seeing syracuse chalk up a loss!
RedwoodOriginal Wrote:I like nothing more than seeing syracuse chalk up a loss!

Wanting likes or just trying to get someone to respond? They don't have a lock top ten NBA draft pick playing..Maybe they should have won but just wait until the tournament with a healthy Grant...HOLLLA
^
After another bad loss, I think your username fits Syracuse perfectly.
What is that, 4 out of 5?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
After another bad loss, I think your username fits Syracuse perfectly.
What is that, 4 out of 5?

no not really, if you had a clue about basketball you'd see as well..

Best all around player is out, and you won 25 in a row, I think it's time to lose a few. Gladly lose them now..Cuse your 2014 champs..book it.
^
Its been a bad week for you.
Syracuse is done, Cordia is done, 14th region sucks, and so on and so on.

Hit the showers, games over.
Shame you say kids suck. C'mon there highschoolers. Have some respect for the parents you geezer
^
I do respect the ones from this state Confusednicker: