Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 76 Middlesboro 50
Bell played a great game tonight. Much more physical than Middlesboro. Foister did not repeat the 1st performance.
Great job by Coach Mo and the bobcats. Bell up 32 to 25 at half and never looked back. Potter and Collett kept Forister in check and Patterson manhandled Poindexter. Patterson was named MVP. Woolum and Asher had some huge buckets to keep game close early.

Mboro is still a dangerous team but they had no answer for Bell.
Good job Bobcats. Keep playing hard.
That is a bunch of points for a Bell Co. team and coaching staff who likes to slow the game down. Congrats to Bell Co., they have the best senior combo in the region (Potter and Patterson). I would not want to draw Middlesboro the first round, you never know about that team. Bell Co. is one of the 3 teams I believe can win the region, along with Clay Co. and Knox Central. I am not sold on Jackson Co., because they seem to have a hard time stopping the other team. This will be a very interesting 13th region. I am still going with McDaniel and Clay Co.
Congrats BC
Mboro played terrible and showed NO class. Very disappointing championship game to say the least. Bell played disciplined fundamental
Basketball and like I said yesterday, when Foister is not hot Mboro is not very good.... Then to make the game even worse, Mboro completely laid down and quit early in the 4th quarter.
^
That's disappointing. I've never seen them just give up before but I've only watched them when the played HC this year.

I had to miss this game, BlackBearMama was in a car accident yesterday. She's going to be okay but it was really scary for us!!

Good luck Bell County!
Bell will be a tough out for anybody. I disagree about middleboro being a tough out. Clay could have beat them by 60 if they hadn't pulled the starters. Congrats to Bell.
Correct Middlesboro is very average, unless Foister and Poindexter have one of those crazy games.
Congrats to the Bobcats. Keep it going in the Regional Tournament.
Congrats to the Bobcats.
We played under control and very confident. Great game plan. Middlesboro quit, I mean did not even play defense for a quater and a half.

Winners in region;
Bell
Clay
Corbin
Knox

Runner-up;
Middlesboro
Williamsburg
Barbourville
Jackson

The draw will be interesting. I promise none of the winners want Jackson. None of the remaining runner-up will beat the winners. Barbourville may pull an upset, it would be an upset.
Gonna be a great tourny
But I'm going with Clay to repeat
49th championship game was one for the ages:1:
Granny Bear Wrote:^
That's disappointing. I've never seen them just give up before but I've only watched them when the played HC this year.

I had to miss this game, BlackBearMama was in a car accident yesterday. She's going to be okay but it was really scary for us!!

Good luck Bell County!

Granny hate to hear about an accident but glad everyone is ok!!!