Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 76 Leslie County 57
Caught the last 5 minute of the game.Perry county wins.:HitWall:
Nice win Perry
I sit there did not say a word. because I went to both schools, and also went to Hazard. both teams GOOD LUCK AT REGION. I hope one of these two win it. on the boys side, I hope either Hazard or PCC win it.

when someone find out how the drawing come out, can you post it. I wont find out until Sunday night, when my niece got back from her dad's house.
Congrats to the Lady Dores and Coach Napier on his 278th (roughly) 54th district title. Both teams can do some real damage in the region tournament, good luck to both!
Congrats to both! The draw for the region is Saturday.
Statement game? Looks like the Lady Dores are ready just in time for Region play. Should be a good tourney, good luck to all teams.
Playing best ball going into 14th. Riding 10 game winning streak. Leslie county coaches going over gAme film , we made 11 3's an our best player had 37!! How did we lose? We played as good as we can yet we lose by 20!!!!!who ever draws them 1st round at home is going to have there hands full, Powell, LE or breathett tough 1st round gAme!!!
Can you say turnovers. Will need to limit them if they want to beat any of those teams.