Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 54 Pikeville 52
Final.
Congrats ER. Sounds like it was a good one.
Great job Warriors!!! Heck of a game by both teams! Thought it was hilarious that the pikeville student sect actually chanted USA. Typical I guess!
Was a dandy of a ball game. Kids at Pikeville have nothing to be ashamed of.
ibldblue Wrote:Great job Warriors!!! Heck of a game by both teams! Thought it was hilarious that the pikeville student sect actually chanted USA. Typical I guess!

Yeah, I guess they think they are the only ones who can have kids from out of the Country. Btw...... Where is Reuben? Hmmmmmm.........
Heck of a game and good win by the Warriors it seemed like Pikeville could never get over the hump this year. They lost so many games in the final seconds this year.
Go warriors
ibldblue Wrote:Great job Warriors!!! Heck of a game by both teams! Thought it was hilarious that the pikeville student sect actually chanted USA. Typical I guess!

They took that chant from the ER faithful. When Kasango went to Pikeville that is what the ER fans was chanting when they played Pikeville in the region at the Expo.

:truestory:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:They took that chant from the ER faithful. When Kasango went to Pikeville that is what the ER fans was chanting when they played Pikeville in the region at the Expo.

:truestory:

It is true, but those same Pikeville fans were saying it the year before when He was at ER.
[quote=ibldblue]Great job Warriors!!! Heck of a game by both teams! Thought it was hilarious that the pikeville student sect actually chanted USA. Typical I guess![/QUOTE

Typical....and half the kids that go to pikeville are from india or some other country.....
#34 fan Wrote:[quote=ibldblue]Great job Warriors!!! Heck of a game by both teams! Thought it was hilarious that the pikeville student sect actually chanted USA. Typical I guess![/QUOTE

Typical....and half the kids that go to pikeville are from india or some other country.....

Haha
#34 fan Wrote:[quote=ibldblue]Great job Warriors!!! Heck of a game by both teams! Thought it was hilarious that the pikeville student sect actually chanted USA. Typical I guess![/QUOTE

Stay classy, underwear stains. That's not even close to being a true statement. Knock the kids for the USA chant (I think it is stupid and wish ALL students would knock it off), but lay off the personal stuff about ethnicity.
Great game by 2 top coaches in the region. Think coach Williams at Pikeville did a great job with his players this year. Coach McCoy from East Ridge had a tough schedule early and started season 2-7 and since his team is 14-2 and peaking at the right time.