Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Public "Speaking" Is Going BIG TIME..........
A school is currently finalizing details to have me travel up to Chicago to present :Thumbs:

Anybody that knows anything about me knows that public "speaking" is what matters to me in life, and this will be the farthest I've traveled :rockon:

You should have me at your school before I become super-famous!

http://bradfritz.org
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Happy to see your still dong well.
I think with a little time, once more high schools in the state get hear about you, you will be booked up for a long time.
I know id personally rather see someone like you speak at an assembly than some of the stuff they do. Most schools hold assemblies 3 or 4 times a year for this type of thing. Im sure a lot would love to have you.

Do you have a list of every where you've been?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Happy to see your still dong well.
I think with a little time, once more high schools in the state get hear about you, you will be booked up for a long time.
I know id personally rather see someone like you speak at an assembly than some of the stuff they do. Most schools hold assemblies 3 or 4 times a year for this type of thing. Im sure a lot would love to have you.

Do you have a list of every where you've been?

Even if not for assemblies, just classes work great.

I don't have a list made up, but, just off the top of my head, in Kentucky, I've been to:
Ryle, Boone, Cooper, Scott, Simon Kenton, Dixie, Conner, CovCath, NewCath, Holy Cross, Bishop Brossart, Walton-Verona, Dayton, Newport, LexCath, Ludlow, St. Henry, Campbell County, Woodland, St Pius, BSS, Turkeyfoot, Camp Ernst, Grey, Notre Dame, Metcalfe County, then a bunch more. There's even more up in Ohio that I've been to and I've been to most schools multiple times. For colleges, I've been to NKU, Thomas More, down to Transylvania, and then some in Ohio.

Like I said, that's just a short list that I threw together because I gotta go!
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Even if not for assemblies, just classes work great.

I don't have a list made up, but, just off the top of my head, in Kentucky, I've been to:
Ryle, Boone, Cooper, Scott, Simon Kenton, Dixie, Conner, CovCath, NewCath, Holy Cross, Bishop Brossart, Walton-Verona, Dayton, Newport, LexCath, Ludlow, St. Henry, Campbell County, Woodland, St Pius, BSS, Turkeyfoot, Camp Ernst, Grey, Notre Dame, Metcalfe County, then a bunch more. There's even more up in Ohio that I've been to and I've been to most schools multiple times. For colleges, I've been to NKU, Thomas More, down to Transylvania, and then some in Ohio.

Like I said, that's just a short list that I threw together because I gotta go!

You should really contact some schools down here in SEKY and tell them what your about and tell them what your story is about. Most schools down here hold assemblies where the entire high school sits in the gym and listens. I would almost bet if you caught them at the right time, you could almost do a tour down here.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You should really contact some schools down here in SEKY and tell them what your about and tell them what your story is about. Most schools down here hold assemblies where the entire high school sits in the gym and listens. I would almost bet if you caught them at the right time, you could almost do a tour down here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hig...n_Kentucky

Let me know what counties or schools and I'll start emailing them as soon as I possibly can.

It would be very much appreciated!
Whitley County
Corbin
Williamsburg

Harlan County
Harlan

Bell County
Pineville
Middlesboro

Knox Central
Lynn Camp

South Laurel
North Laurel

Just to name a few...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley County
Corbin
Williamsburg

Harlan County
Harlan

Bell County
Pineville
Middlesboro

Knox Central
Lynn Camp

South Laurel
North Laurel

Just to name a few...

Thanks but do you have any contacts in those schools?

(They might be online and I'm going to look for them when I get time, but off the top of your head would be great.)