Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup @ Ashland (Homecoming)
Greenup travels to Ashland Friday night for homecoming festivities. Ashland has won 6 straight in the series, winning the last 5 by 21 or more. Greenup has been much improved over last year with 2nd year Coach Sammons at the helm. They took a Raceland team to the wire that upended Ashland in the opener. Ashland is coming off of a 38-20 win over Prestonsburg and was off this past week. Greenup is coming off a 29-6 win over Rowan County.

Ashland - 28
Greenup - 7
I would probably go with a 35-7 score myself. Although Greenup is improving I don't see them being ready to hand the Tomcats an L just yet.

Get a vbookie set up on this 68.:thumpsup:
I see this one to be a bit closer, 28-20 in Ashland's favor.
Get your bet on.
Ashland looses to Greenup in OVERTIME, due to a TD being called back for a penalty that happens 30 yards from the play........ WOW is this deja-vue I am experiencing. ??
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Tomcat68 Wrote:Get your bet on.

I'd be willing to bet a few points that Thomas does not get 200 yards.
Ashland will win this game, hands down. Although Greenup has looked significantly better over the last couple of weeks, I do not think that they are ready to step up and compete with Ashland on a "special" night. You try to schedule homecomings and senior nights against teams who you think will be prey for your team, and I think that although Greenup will come out and play hard for 4 quarters, The Tomcats will win by 17 or better.
Tomcats by 2-3 Tds
Ashland with no Trouble
I watched Greenup play last week and was not too impressed, but they did look much improved from last year. However, that was the only time I had seen them this year, and I definitely wouldn't want to overlook them, especially since this is a big district game.

My prediction:
Ashland- 42
Greenup County- 7
ashland by 3 tds
I thought I would put a couple of points on the mahan fumble pick up td pass because it has happend every game.
Ashland 42 To 14
Hope's everyone has a good time at the Homecoming dance and game
Close game, Ashland wins in overtime or in the last few minutes of the fourth quarter.
ttt
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
As for bets:
Ashland won by 35
Thomas was held to 95 yards
Mahan had 1 passing TD, but didn't fumble before he threw it