Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class:AA-District:8
What does everyone think the finial standings will be at the end of the season?
Mine are"

1.Belfry
2.Shelby Valley
3.Sheldon Clark
4.Pike Central
5.East Ridge
6.P'burg
7.Maggoffin Co.
warriorpride Wrote:what does every1 think the finial standings will beat the end of the season
mine are

1.belfry
2.shelby valley
3.sheldon clark
4.pike central
5.east ridge
6.p'burg
7.maggoffin co.
IMO, It's more like this:
1. Belfry
2. P-Burg
3. S Clark
4. S Valley
warriorpride Wrote:what does every1 think the finial standings will beat the end of the season
mine are

1.belfry
2.shelby valley
3.sheldon clark
4.pike central
5.east ridge
6.p'burg
7.maggoffin co.

I agree with you WP!
mine are

1.belfry
2.shelby valley
3.sheldon clark
4.pike central
5.east ridge
6.p'burg
7.maggoffin co.

I would almost bet anything that SV doesnt end up the 2 seed. IMO they will be the 4 seed, yet again, and have a very difficult 1st round game on the road. BTW how in the world can P-burg be positioned in the 6 spot? Pre-season I would still have them no lower than 4 and at this time I see them probably getting the 2 seed.

1. Belfry
2. P-burg
3. SC
4. SV

After this it really doesnt matter.
warriorpride Wrote:What does everyone think the finial standings will be at the end of the season?
Mine are"

1.Belfry
2.Shelby Valley
3.Sheldon Clark
4.Pike Central
5.East Ridge
6.P'burg
7.Maggoffin Co.

I almost agree with you, but I see it like this.

1.belfry
2.shelby valley
3.sheldon clark
4.p'burg
4.Pike Central
NYY10 Wrote:I almost agree with you, but I see it like this.

1.belfry
2.shelby valley
3.sheldon clark
4.p'burg
4.Pike Central

Smile Smile Smile

1. Belfry
2. Prestonsburg
3. Sheldon Clark
4. Shelby Valley

Prestonsburg may even take the 1 spot, they are getting better every week.
1. Belfry
2. Prestonsburg
3. Sheldon Clark
4. Shelby Valley(good record, but a bad team)
1. Sheldon Clark
2. Belfry
3. Shelby Valley
4. P-Burg
5. Pike Central
6. East Ridge
7. Magoffin C.
blackcat Wrote:Prestonsburg may even take the 1 spot, they are getting better every week.
:lmao:
LOL...thats funny...P-burg take #1 from Belfry and it dont matter if they are getting better every week, so is alot of other teams
millertime Wrote:1. Belfry
2. Prestonsburg
3. Sheldon Clark
4. Shelby Valley(good record, but a bad team)

Looks good to me.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
blackcat Wrote:1. Belfry
2. Prestonsburg
3. Sheldon Clark
4. Shelby Valley

Prestonsburg may even take the 1 spot, they are getting better every week.

:thumpsup: I agree with you....
Except for P-burg possibly taking the first spot Confusedhh:
1. Belfry
2. Sheldon Clark
3. Shelby Vally
4. Prestonsburg

Prestonsburg already has 3 loses. And they still have to play at Belfry. I'm a Pirate fan so hopefully that puts them at 4. But they should have no trouble winning out the rest of their schedules except possibly at Shelby Valley. Sheldon Clark has only one loss so far and except for Belfry they should breeze through the rest of their schedule. If they lose to Belfry they would end up with just one loss. I think Sheldon Clark has the best chance of ending up #1 because they have only one tough game left. Belfry has 2 potentially tough games because they have to play Prestonsburg and at Sheldon Clark. But I think the Pirates will pull through and finish the regular season with one loss, Sheldon Clark with two, and Prestonsburg with four. I have Shelby Valley at #3 because they are currently undefeated..thanks to the forfeit by Matewan. I don't believe they are better then Prestonsburg. I think they will lose to Prestonsburg. They'll deffinitely lose to Sheldon Clark and Belfry. But that'll put them at 3 loses to Prestonsburg's 4.
Coach Wrote:1. Belfry
2. Sheldon Clark
3. Shelby Vally
4. Prestonsburg

Prestonsburg already has 3 loses. And they still have to play at Belfry. I'm a Pirate fan so hopefully that puts them at 4. But they should have no trouble winning out the rest of their schedules except possibly at Shelby Valley. Sheldon Clark has only one loss so far and except for Belfry they should breeze through the rest of their schedule. If they lose to Belfry they would end up with just one loss. I think Sheldon Clark has the best chance of ending up #1 because they have only one tough game left. Belfry has 2 potentially tough games because they have to play Prestonsburg and at Sheldon Clark. But I think the Pirates will pull through and finish the regular season with one loss, Sheldon Clark with two, and Prestonsburg with four. I have Shelby Valley at #3 because they are currently undefeated..thanks to the forfeit by Matewan. I don't believe they are better then Prestonsburg. I think they will lose to Prestonsburg. They'll deffinitely lose to Sheldon Clark and Belfry. But that'll put them at 3 loses to Prestonsburg's 4.

Overall record doesn't matter, only the record with district teams.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote::thumpsup: I agree with you....
Except for P-burg possibly taking the first spot Confusedhh:

Who knows, I can't wait for this game. Should be a dandy.
1.Belfry-no one can beat them in the district.
2.Shelby Valley-could upset P-burg and maybe be in a dog fight with Sheldon Clark.
3.Sheldon Clark-lost to P-burg hurt em'.If Valley beats P-burg and loses to Sc could be a tie.
4.P-burg-Beat Sc will lose to Belfry and IMO Shleby Valley.
5.Pike Central-Beat East Risge which gave em this spot.
6.East Ridge-lost to PC and Valley will beat Magoffin County.
7.Magoffin County-Improving but will not win a district game this year. Maybe have a chance with ER.
blackcat Wrote:Overall record doesn't matter, only the record with district teams.

Thanks blackcat..I was all wrong there..I apologize. Man..that was alotta writin for nothing..lol
blackcat Wrote:Overall record doesn't matter, only the record with district teams.
if you have a tie in the district it goes to out of district wins for the tiebreaker...out of state games do not count...it is a point system...say sc and belfry tie for 1st...we both lose to pburg and sc loses to belfry....but belfry loses to valley and pburg just nosedives the rest of the season....that would put sc and belfry in a tie for 1st....say sc beats knott central..and belfry beat ncc...belfry would get the nod because of ncc shedule and reecord..
In that case I say...

1. Belfry
2. Prestonsburg
3. Sheldon Clark
4. Shelby Valley

Belfry will win out the year hopefully with no district loses. I think Prestonsburg will beat Shelby Valley and lose to Belfry. That'll give them 1 district loss. Sheldon Clark already has one loss thanks to Prestonsburg and they will lose to Belfry hopefully. That'll give them 2 district loses. Shelby Valley is undefeated in the district so far. But they will hopefully lose to Prestonsburg and deffinitely lose to Sheldon Clark and Belfry..that'll give them 3 district loses.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:1.Belfry-no one can beat them in the district.
2.Shelby Valley-could upset P-burg and maybe be in a dog fight with Sheldon Clark.
3.Sheldon Clark-lost to P-burg hurt em'.If Valley beats P-burg and loses to Sc could be a tie.
7.Magoffin County-Improving but will not win a district game this year. Maybe have a chance with ER.
who has valley played out side of district?
Coach Wrote:1. Belfry
2. Sheldon Clark
3. Shelby Vally
4. Prestonsburg

Hey that looks good but Pburg won't beat SV, but Belfry will and maybe SC
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:1.Belfry-no one can beat them in the district.

Whats IMO?
I was the greatest Wrote:who has valley played out side of district?

Phelps,
WV Teams
Matewan
Midland Trail
Grundy Friday
I see Valley in the 2nd or 3rd place this year
Valley might be better...but until they get a win vs. a quality opponent I am still saying it is the same old SV...can beat the bottom feeders...but not the big dog...nor any of the big dog's running mates(SC or Pburg)
i don't understand how anyone can put Valley in the 2 spot.. SC and P'burg will both beat them.. And we all know belfry is basically #1 in the district.. the only thing stopping belfry could possibly be a loss at SC.. We all know that's a tough place to play.. And i'm not saying fishy things go on there, i'm just saying it's tough..

If p'burg can play with ashland, then i don't think Valley will have a shot at them this year. Valley is improved, but their biggest win is against Central, and if they play the rest of the year like they did in that game, then 4 is as high as they will get. Unless some miracle happens and pike central beats belfry and SC.

SC is tough this year, but they lost to P'burg. Making them and P'burg race for the 2 spot. So until P'burg loses i see them in the 2 spot and SC in 3rd followed by Valley at 4.

Belfry
P'burg
SC
Valley

The only way that will change is is Valley can beat P'burg, or Pike Central beats one of the first three, but i don't see tha that happening.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
fox sports Wrote:IMO, It's more like this:
1. Belfry
2. P-Burg
3. S Clark
4. S Valley

I have to agree with fox sports. But it could be mixed up somewhat
fox sports Wrote:IMO, It's more like this:
1. Belfry
2. P-Burg
3. S Clark
4. S Valley

Agreed !
NYY10 Wrote:Phelps,
WV Teams
Matewan
Midland Trail
Grundy Friday

Grundy is out of Virginia not West Virginia
Sheldon Clark will come out on top!!!!
millertime Wrote:Sheldon Clark will come out on top!!!!

I agree Sheldon Clark will come out on top. If they play strong, they will be able to beat Belfry. A home field advantage won't be too bad for the playoffs.