Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley's final Record
belfry, sc, and p-burg are losses
grundy is a toss up
so i say6-4 or 7-3 going in to the playoffs as a 4 seed and playing belfry in the first round
Valley will lose to Sheldon Clark and Belfry. Sheldon Clark plays hard the whole game, not just the second half. They might have a chance against P'burg since there not playing at P'burg. Grundy is a toss up.
Insight Wrote:Valley will lose to Sheldon Clark and Belfry. Sheldon Clark plays hard the whole game, not just the second half. They might have a chance against P'burg since there not playing at P'burg. Grundy is a toss up.

Did S.C play hard the whole game against Pburg
really they lost a game this year already. Matewan W.V. beat them but beacuse of ineligable players they had to forfeit their games. Allthough this counts as a win hey really lost this game. Shelby Valley schedules some bad teams and beats up on them pretty bad so they think that they are Gods now. Get real Valley. A 4th seed in the playoffs and a 1st round loss. Just because you have a good record doesn't mean you're a good team.
TRAIN85 Wrote:belfry, sc, and p-burg are losses
grundy is a toss up
so i say6-4 or 7-3 going in to the playoffs as a 4 seed and playing belfry in the first round

Whoever takes the 4 seed from district 8 will have to play the 1 seed from district 7 which will more than likeley be Middlesboro !
7-3 or 6-4, depending on how Grundy is this year.

I'm gonna say 6-4, when they should be 5-5 becaue Matewan was a better team than them with or without the ineligible player.
NYY10 Wrote:Did S.C play hard the whole game against Pburg

Everyone has a bad night. How many close games has Valley had?
dblg11 Wrote:really they lost a game this year already. Matewan W.V. beat them but beacuse of ineligable players they had to forfeit their games. Allthough this counts as a win hey really lost this game. Shelby Valley schedules some bad teams and beats up on them pretty bad so they think that they are Gods now. Get real Valley. A 4th seed in the playoffs and a 1st round loss. Just because you have a good record doesn't mean you're a good team.

So I guess your saying East Ridge and Pike Central are very bad teams and I guess your saying Pburg,SC and Belfry are no good either since you say we schedule some bad teams
Insight Wrote:Everyone has a bad night. How many close games has Valley had?

2,well really one against Pike Central, and if you want to call the ER and Sv game a close one
Mr. Right Wrote:7-3 or 6-4, depending on how Grundy is this year.

I'm gonna say 6-4, when they should be 5-5 becaue Matewan was a better team than them with or without the ineligible player.

But still Matewan broke the rules so they forfit the games. P-burg did it and other teams have done it to. It will go down in the records as a win. If Belfry was found out to have a ineligble player then they would have to forfit to Pikeville and then boom Pikeville are gods and can say hey we beat Belfry. Give the kids from Valley some credit. Thats all I hear is that well your really 4-1. No were really 5-0 check the record books check KHSAA.Org. We are 5-0 GO CATS!
dblg11 Wrote:really they lost a game this year already. Matewan W.V. beat them but beacuse of ineligable players they had to forfeit their games. Allthough this counts as a win hey really lost this game. Shelby Valley schedules some bad teams and beats up on them pretty bad so they think that they are Gods now. Get real Valley. A 4th seed in the playoffs and a 1st round loss. Just because you have a good record doesn't mean you're a good team.

I have never heard any opne say we were gods??? Nope checked the posts and I see nothing stating Shelby Valley is a football god. We never say that but we have pride in our team. You just don't go into a season saying hell were gonna lose to these guys, these uys are gonan kill us. Dose this happen at Phelps or Jenkins no. And yeah we are 5-0.
NYY10 Wrote:So I guess your saying East Ridge and Pike Central are very bad teams and I guess your saying Pburg,SC and Belfry are no good either since you say we schedule some bad teams

Well ER and PC aren't exactly the cream of the crop.. and you have to play them cause they are in your district..but the one's that get to be chosen are, midland trail, who isn't that good. Phelps, who plays hard, but it won't be good enough until they get some talent, and matewan, who beat SV but had to forfeit.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
SV COULD be 4-1 again when they roll into Grundy, if Matewan wins their appeal.
blackcat_student Wrote:Whoever takes the 4 seed from district 8 will have to play the 1 seed from district 7 which will more than likeley be Middlesboro !
i know they changed it this year in 1a ans i assumed they did for the other classes as well. dist 8 1 seed will play dist 8 4 seed and 2 will play three. the winner from those games will then play the winner from dist 7. that is my understanding at least for 1a. if anybody knows anything different please elaborate.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:...It will go down in the records as a win.

Do you think the players feel like they won the game? Yes it is a W for SV, but they got beat on the field and the scoreboard... Is a forfit the way real players want to win a game?

NYY10 Wrote:So I guess your saying East Ridge and Pike Central are very bad teams and I guess your saying Pburg,SC and Belfry are no good either since you say we schedule some bad teams

How many times has Valley beaten ER, PCC, and SC over the years? And you had to schedule some hard games because of districts and stuff. I bet Saunders would rather not play any of those three teams and play the Martin Little League champs instead. Schedule anyone you can to help your record.

Just a quick question. Do you think it would be better to win your first 5 games of the season, even if one is a forfit, or do you maybe think it would be better to win your last 5? You should schedule your regular season to get you ready for the playoffs. Not to pad your record.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
What class are they in?
i see shelby valley going 8-2 losses to only sheldon clark and belfry
6-4 only win the rest of the season is Magoffin. SV has made some strides this year but theyre not where they need to be yet to compete with Belfry,SC,P-burg. Im also hearing grumblings that the coach might be gone after this year can anyone confirm this?
PantherPride68 Wrote:6-4 only win the rest of the season is Magoffin. SV has made some strides this year but theyre not where they need to be yet to compete with Belfry,SC,P-burg. Im also hearing grumblings that the coach might be gone after this year can anyone confirm this?

All rumours.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:All rumours.

Hope so, I say Valley will lose to Belfry but beat either SC or Pburg
B-ball only fan to be correct u. only Sc holds a winning record over SV of the 3 u named. Check it out. Im a SV alum and fan of all sports so u dont always have to bash. I give credit when it is due, not like these onesided fans on here. So just check ur info ok.
I'm going to go ahead and say 6-4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im going with 7-4 whole season including playoffs.
rainout Wrote:Im going with 7-4 whole season including playoffs.

Explain your reasoning on this cause thwey way I see it thats 11 games. So your saying the go 7-3 into the playoffs and lose first game?
rainout Wrote:B-ball only fan to be correct u. only Sc holds a winning record over SV of the 3 u named. Check it out. Im a SV alum and fan of all sports so u dont always have to bash. I give credit when it is due, not like these onesided fans on here. So just check ur info ok.

since 98 PC is 5-3 against SV
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
based on information that I heard last night, SV will not win another game.
Old Timer Wrote:based on information that I heard last night, SV will not win another game.
Do tell, dont leave us hangin.
QB Johnson is done for the year.
Old Timer Wrote:QB Johnson is done for the year.

Hate to hear that......did he get re-hurt in practice this week?
Old Timer Wrote:QB Johnson is done for the year.

I dont know if this is true or not but the back up QB Cody Varney is bout the same as Tyler Johnson, go to KHSAA and check the stats