Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley's final Record
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:That's a quote right out of "the pot calling the kettle black" theory.

Same ole BasketBallonlyfan. Always hating on Valley in every sport. I'll bet he gets on the Volleyball and Soccer threads and dogs those teams too. One of the people from the Ville told me he embarasses them pretty often on here with some of his comments. I wish they'd close this thread so he could get some rest. I'd say Valley will end up 5-6 if I was guessing, but that isn't too bad of a season. Just in case you haven't noticed, Valley has never done that well in football except for a few seasons. Please allow the fans to have a little pride w/o jumping down their throats. We don't get on here and down P'ville for having pride and bragging on their team.

So, I read up a few posts. Because I said that I dont think Valley will beat P-burg, Belfry, or Sheldon Clark I am hating? Or is it because I asked about the stroke of a pen I am hating on them? You think they will end up 5-6, I think they will end up 6-5, does that mean I am "hateing" them just a little more than you? If you read all the posts I made, I predicted Belfry would beat Pikeville. Was I "hate"ing on Pikeville then? Why is it that when someone predicts that Valley will lose, all of a sudden there is a problem with that person "hateing" on that school? So it should also be safe to say that you are "hateing" on on one of Valleys last 3 teams. You never said which game they was going to win, so I didnt know who to put there.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:So, I read up a few posts. Because I said that I dont think Valley will beat P-burg, Belfry, or Sheldon Clark I am hating? Or is it because I asked about the stroke of a pen I am hating on them? You think they will end up 5-6, I think they will end up 6-5, does that mean I am "hateing" them just a little more than you? If you read all the posts I made, I predicted Belfry would beat Pikeville. Was I "hate"ing on Pikeville then? Why is it that when someone predicts that Valley will lose, all of a sudden there is a problem with that person "hateing" on that school? So it should also be safe to say that you are "hateing" on on one of Valleys last 3 teams. You never said which game they was going to win, so I didnt know who to put there.

You think you are clever by trying to put words into my mouth. Most people think you are a "hater" because you search out Valley threads and run them into the ground. I was referring to the statement you made about Valley people thinking they are better than other people, not about someone beating them. Nice try, though.

Saying someone is better than another team isn't hating on them. You knew what I was talking about. By the way, Valley only has 2 regular season games left (P'burg and Belfry) and a playoff game so I think they'll probably lose all three making them 5-6. So since I think they'll lose all 3 games, I am not "hateing" (as you say) on any team.
So what does that make Valley's regular season record? 5-5? They play Belfry next week so it looks like 5-6. Almost a winning season. I think they may better that with the weeker district play next year.
Same Ole' Same Ole! Way to beat the cupcakes as usual though!
I think Saunders did a great job with a young team and next year if he doesn't get the boot, his numbers might increase and have a little more depth.
I didn't see him do anything any different than the last few coaches that they have had!
5-6 final record
I don't mean anything bad by this question but does Shelby Valley feel as though it was a good season? They won 5 games and made the play offs. Is that good from their point of veiw. I know that would be a horrible season for SC. This years Pburg team has won 6 games and this is one of their worst seasons. There was just alot of talk from valley this year and i was wondering if this is what they expected? Is this a good Valley team?
[QUOTE=Insight]I think Saunders did a great job with a young team and next year if he doesn't get the boot, his numbers might increase and have a little more depth.[/QUOTE

Same outcome just different coach!
good luck cats on friday
5-6...final, definately, unless a miracle happens, which i'd say it won't...
Insight Wrote:I think Saunders did a great job with a young team and next year if he doesn't get the boot, his numbers might increase and have a little more depth.

Doubt it..a lot more players are talking about quitting...and the Virgie and Dorton programs didn't look too good this past season so thet pipeline, the small one that there was, may be starting to run dry.
thats the last thing valley needs, but of course if they wanna play some where else i know school where they could go too lol
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Doubt it..a lot more players are talking about quitting...and the Virgie and Dorton programs didn't look too good this past season so thet pipeline, the small one that there was, may be starting to run dry.

I heard that with the young team this year thats going to be there next year (EVERYONE) and a few more is going to come out

Just for the record Saunders is going to be the coach next season at Shelby Valley :Thumbs:
Record 5-6 as for next year, they will rely on the same kids, nothing coming from the feeders.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:How much playing time does a former East Ridge player get for a national powerhouse football team in Oklahoma get?

we aren't a national powerhouse football team...we are just a 1A school. and as a matter of fact, i start at WR, DB, Punter, kickoff as a safety, and kickoff return back deep.
cats eye Wrote:I don't mean anything bad by this question but does Shelby Valley feel as though it was a good season? They won 5 games and made the play offs. Is that good from their point of veiw. I know that would be a horrible season for SC. This years Pburg team has won 6 games and this is one of their worst seasons. There was just alot of talk from valley this year and i was wondering if this is what they expected? Is this a good Valley team?

Anyone care to comment? How about you pilburythrowboy? You seem to always both support Valley and give an honest assessment.
Alright...season is over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]