Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new pike central
okay the other one got a little out of control ... lets make a new one ... and oh yeah i didnt make that one thread
Make sure you log out after you leave a computer Wink.....You about lost your name on here with that (I'll delete it since it wasn't you)

But keep this one clean! It's a Pike Central thread...NOT a Pikeville/Pike Central thread.
"Beef" Wrote:Make sure you log out after you leave a computer Wink.....You about lost your name on here with that (I'll delete it since it wasn't you)

But keep this one clean! It's a Pike Central thread...NOT a Pikeville/Pike Central thread.

OH boy...
Does Pike Central have and PROMISING young upcoming freshman that other schools may want to keep their eyes on?
ahhhhhhhhhhhh prob not lol but idk
yes johnathon ray might play next year .... he has a monster left foot and could help me (tony pacheco , the oh so small kid ) on left side ...... if he does play it'll be tough to stop the offense ... ghe also has good foot skills ..... but wait he is small to so i dont know if he will be good
That Ray kid, is he from mullins? or JC?

Is anyone from PC playing spring pcysa???
"earlynovember" Wrote:yes johnathon ray might play next year .... he has a monster left foot and could help me (tony pacheco , the oh so small kid ) on left side ...... if he does play it'll be tough to stop the offense ... ghe also has good foot skills ..... but wait he is small to so i dont know if he will be good

Tony is a freshman. Young none the less. But,. still a freshman
I didn't get to make it to a PC game this year. Hopefully I'll get to come to a couple next year.
Same here 15
We got some kids from Jc coming up, or so I hear
what are some names?
Johnathon Ray is from mullins i do believe