Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Knox Central
Any thoughts on this game.13th vs 14th
perry county central 79
knox central 64
This will be closer than the Knott game IMO.

Knox matches up a lot better with Perry than the Pats.
:problem:
wow...I figure the 14th region fans would be all over this game..:foreveralone:
This will be a tuff one for PCC if they don't take care of business early. Tuff to win games when your a 14th region team going into a 13th gym!! First time these 2 teams met PCC was up 18/20 in the 3rd quarter but KC battled back somewhat and I think it ended up being a 10 pt win for PCC. PCC is finally at full strength so should be a dandy!
I guess all of the predictions will be after the game tonight Confusedmoke:
Perry 68-58
I think this will be a close game. Knox is a much better team than they were the first time these two teams played.

I think Barger will do a decent job against Beverly, but I'm not sure if the Panthers can stop Johnson.

I won't make a prediction, but I hope it's a good one. I'll post the box scores once the game is finished.
TriCountySports Wrote:I think this will be a close game. Knox is a much better team than they were the first time these two teams played.

I think Barger will do a decent job against Beverly, but I'm not sure if the Panthers can stop Johnson.

I won't make a prediction, but I hope it's a good one. I'll post the box scores once the game is finished.

I think PCC will be much better as well. They had 2 starters out in the game earlier in the year and 1 that will play a lot tonight. Should b a good one.
Anybody know if this game will be on radio. :rockon: