Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will be Johnson Central's final record?
At least 13-1, maybe 14-1, and it would be a long shot, but I wouldn't say they couldn't go 15-0. But they haven't been tested this year against that level of competition so we would just have to see.

I know a lot of Eagle fans would like to see them go 15-0 and that would be great, but no team in the mountains in 3A has seen the level of competition that the Eagles would have to play to get that. I won't say they couldn't do it because no one has stopped them so far. But they would have to be prepared because they would be playing teams the last couple of weeks that would be as good or better than they are right now. However it goes, GOOD LUCK EAGLES!
14-1 They will lose in State Semi's IMO, But good luck and do your best to bring that 3A trophy to East Ky.
blackcat_student Wrote:14-1 They will lose in State Semi's IMO, But good luck and do your best to bring that 3A trophy to East Ky.

Wouldn't that make them 13-1?
dfblackcat53 Wrote:johnson central will be 10-0 in the regular season..i think they will go far in the playoffs to, good luck jchs.

Got the regular season right, would like to see the postseason predictions be right as well
Midee1 Wrote:Wouldn't that make them 13-1?

Yeah your right sorry
i see them going 12-1
my friend says 13-1
which of course is pretty likely to go that way as well, i think the region game will basically be a toss up of a quarter
MVP2 Wrote:I Think Ashland will beat the Eagles so im goin to say 13-2
vthen the record would be 11-1
They'll win it all.
Hopefully they go 15-0 but i would settle for 13-1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill