Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia vs Letcher Central????
Just curious as to why this game was cancelled???
May been do to Cordia playing Breathitt tonight. Not sure.
Got to be a reason for canceling a district matchup
I'm hearing its for reasons other than them playing BC tonight. Looks like Letcher won't be playing Cordia anymore!!! That's what I'm being told!
I don't think Keita had made it back from Knott Central yet.
I was told the same thing. I'm wondering about during the district tournament?
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't think Keita had made it back from Knott Central yet.

Classy.
It wouldn't matter if they played in the regular season this year because they are meeting in the first round of the district tournament.
Ballers Wrote:Classy.

I wish I could conduct myself with as much class as you do, Ballers.

I would be the most respected and revered user on this board.
Did a Cordia fan really just talk about class?? Haha
If true why would LCC choose not play them? Are they really that big of bunch of crybabies?
1-3-1-press Wrote:If true why would LCC choose not play them? Are they really that big of bunch of crybabies?

Can someone tell us the reason for this decision
Ah boys...
1-3-1-press Wrote:If true why would LCC choose not play them? Are they really that big of bunch of crybabies?

Maybe Letcher has something they're working on and they don't want to show anything just yet.

I can promise you Rod has already showed everything he's got.
I don't even think anyone needs new tape of Cordia the rest of the year.
zaga_fan Wrote:Maybe Letcher has something they're working on and they don't want to show anything just yet.

So why wouldnt they just play the game and simply not show what their working on. Sounds like a bunch of crybabies if you ask me.
zaga_fan Wrote:Maybe Letcher has something they're working on and they don't want to show anything just yet.

Zaga FYI letcher has not seen all cordia has got. That game Cunningham did not even dress and they still won. Cordia nearly made the same mistake pcc made had a 18 point lead then started playing everybody on the bench and just got lax and nearly got beat. With Cunningham on the floor the the game will be very different. Not to mention chapman and Ortiz.
14th is running scared.
Zaga, your prediction on who will win the 14th?
GCK24 Wrote:Did a Cordia fan really just talk about class?? Haha

Congrats on your 28th post!
Cordia cancelled their game last year at LCC and nobody said anything when they showed up the same night with LCC playing another team so they could scout.
They may want to look at their signed contracts if they have one.
Buford T Justice Wrote:Zaga FYI letcher has not seen all cordia has got. That game Cunningham did not even dress and they still won. Cordia nearly made the same mistake pcc made had a 18 point lead then started playing everybody on the bench and just got lax and nearly got beat. With Cunningham on the floor the the game will be very different. Not to mention chapman and Ortiz.

"nearly got beat" is not what happened in the Perry game.

From the time Shannon subbed that game was never in question.
Ballers Wrote:14th is running scared.
Zaga, your prediction on who will win the 14th?

From what we've seen so far...
I don't think anyone can make a case against the Commodores.

They've dropped one game in the 14th this year and that was to Hazard in overtime with Beverly sidelined with an ankle injury.

Next Friday when Perry goes over to Hindman a lot of questions will be answered.

Knott lost to Hazard and almost lost to them again...
but on a good night they can be nearly unstoppable.
Hell zaga perry was undefeated last year in the region I think they were 17 and 0 last year in regional play and chocked in the regional tourney but I guess you forgot that. I am by no means a knott co fan but give the devil his due until you beat them don't run that pie hole.
Zaga is the Pcc game still on for today and will it be broadcasted?
Hauler Wrote:Zaga is the Pcc game still on for today and will it be broadcasted?

As far as I know it's still on over at Southwestern but I don't know if anyone is carrying it on the radio or anything.

I was going to go but I've spent the afternoon with an IV in my arm.
Not a good way to spend the day for sure. Hope you get feeling better.
Buford T Justice Wrote:Hell zaga perry was undefeated last year in the region I think they were 17 and 0 last year in regional play and chocked in the regional tourney but I guess you forgot that. I am by no means a knott co fan but give the devil his due until you beat them don't run that pie hole.

Well Cordia hasn't won a District title in God knows how long...
haven't beat Perry or Knott in Rod's tenure but that sure don't stop you from getting on here and running your "pie hole".

I was asked who I thought was going to win and I posted who I thought was going to win. I took the games I've seen and the records these teams have accumulated and made a prediction based off of that and it's a pretty good prediction.

And unlike a few numbskulls around here... I'm smart enough to understand that even though Knott beat Perry like a drum last year in the Regional finals after Perry beat them twice...

IT DOESN'T MAKE A FREAKING DIFFERENCE.

We are talking about who is winning it THIS year.
I was fine with saying "Knott is the top dog until someone beats them" when the season started...
But now The season is almost over.
They aren't only beatable - they've been beaten - at HOME.

Am I allowed to run my pie hole if Perry beats Knott next week?
Hauler Wrote:Not a good way to spend the day for sure. Hope you get feeling better.

Thanks!
I'll make it!
Good deal
Sounds like I touched a nerve.
zaga_fan Wrote:From what we've seen so far...
I don't think anyone can make a case against the Commodores.

They've dropped one game in the 14th this year and that was to Hazard in overtime with Beverly sidelined with an ankle injury.

Next Friday when Perry goes over to Hindman a lot of questions will be answered.

Knott lost to Hazard and almost lost to them again...
but on a good night they can be nearly unstoppable.

I think the game is Thursday.