Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCC rumor
I have been hearing from reliable sources that tobler is not happy at perry also hearing Beverly is looking for greener pastures. If this is true the bestin better be bringing in some big time recruites or perry is a toilet team next year, wait a minute if Beverly leaves the " Bestin" won't be recruiting for them so maybe they are in trouble can anyone verify this?
I actually heard tobler is going back to Philly.
Did you hear Beverly was going to Cordia?
If only these rumors had any merit
I heard the same thing guys.
Pretty sure it's true.
Lol
I used to like BGR
Perry is about to get a transfer maybe today or Monday. Beverly is happy hes not going to cordia that would be crazy. Tobler is a little homesick but will be fine they will have a couple of more players next year. The transfer that should be here soon will be a great fit..
:dudecomeon:
Lol, I would say Beverly is really unhappy! He is on 1 of the best teams in the mtns, playing w/ the best big man in the mtns, one of the best coaches in the mtns, has freedom to do almost anything on the floor, loves his team, team loves him, will be close to 2,000 pts by years end if he stays healthy & most of all PCC will ALWAYS BE A CONTENDER!! Yea, I would say your right about him leaving! Lol
Yeah I would leave to Ballstar. Sounds like he is miserable. LMAO
These kids are doing it all wrong, joining these super teams. One needs to come to Belfry... he'd be a star... wishful thinking??
Damon Tobler isnt going anywhere. He is staying and playing football next year.
Damon "Da Man" Tobler will be a Commodore until he goes to a D1 college! You heard it hear first. Scary thing is he may have help coming!
zaga_fan Wrote:If only these rumors had any merit
Its not hard to figure out, with all the recruiting and nonsense that goes on over there in the 14th. Unless PCC is able to get a couple recruits to come in and help Beverly he will probably go somewhere else..... Everyone knows thats how it works in the upper tier programs of the 14th Region!
ballstar Wrote:Damon "Da Man" Tobler will be a Commodore until he goes to a D1 college! You heard it hear first. Scary thing is he may have help coming!

Perry Central is going to keep messing around getting these recruits & its going to backfire. It won't fly like it does over on Lotts Creek. Politics will kick in and one of the kids whose family has "power" will get there minutes cut out and all heck will break loose. I'm sure you know what you are doing though.
[quote=Black Bear Cuz]Its not hard to figure out, with all the recruiting and nonsense that goes on over there in the 14th. Unless PCC is able to get a couple recruits to come in and help Beverly he will probably go somewhere else..... Everyone knows thats how it works in the upper tier programs of the

If 14th region teams didn't recruit it would be PCC and HHS at the top of the region every year like it was b4. For about 20 years PCC and hhs has dominated this region for the most part until the last 3/4 years and will continue to do so when all the recruiting goes away. You will have the ocassional champion from another school but that's about it. PCC/HHS has good feeder programs and take a lot of pride in creating a winning program.
ballstar Wrote:[quote=Black Bear Cuz]Its not hard to figure out, with all the recruiting and nonsense that goes on over there in the 14th. Unless PCC is able to get a couple recruits to come in and help Beverly he will probably go somewhere else..... Everyone knows thats how it works in the upper tier programs of the

If 14th region teams didn't recruit it would be PCC and HHS at the top of the region every year like it was b4. For about 20 years PCC and hhs has dominated this region for the most part until the last 3/4 years and will continue to do so when all the recruiting goes away. You will have the ocassional champion from another school but that's about it. PCC/HHS has good feeder programs and take a lot of pride in creating a winning program.

My friend that is where you are wrong.
Why would Beverly want to leave Perry? I don't see this being true but also not saying it isn't a rumor flying around. He's got it made there. He has the chance to go down as the best player in that program's history I don't see him jumping ship.
It is eating Perry Co and Hazard up that they are now a thing of the past..

It's funny how two schools supposedly one the biggest rivals in the state, has became rooting for each other. It's because they arent winners anymore..UCLA/Jeff Gordon/NotreDame/Celtics/Cowboys

You all better get that Houston guy to recruit better I guess
Overrated Wrote:[quote=ballstar]

My friend that is where you are wrong.

Please tell me how I'm wrong??? I can't wait to here it!
Overrated Wrote:It is eating Perry Co and Hazard up that they are now a thing of the past..

It's funny how two schools supposedly one the biggest rivals in the state, has became rooting for each other. It's because they arent winners anymore..UCLA/Jeff Gordon/NotreDame/Celtics/Cowboys

You all better get that Houston guy to recruit better I guess

After KCC's junior class graduates you will never post another post on the basketball thread. The only thing KCC will have is the kids they can steal from JBS. Lol
Beverly just enrolled at Letcher today.
He said the thought of Cordia making it to Region killed him and he couldn't let it happen.
ballstar Wrote:After KCC's junior class graduates you will never post another post on the basketball thread. The only thing KCC will have is the kids they can steal from JBS. Lol

Houston :truestory:
You hear this every year. Perry Loses Johnson this year but and if Tobbler wasn't staying I would give it some merit that Beverly would want to shop, but Tobbler wants to play football so he is definitely staying. Rumor has it Perry is also getting another nice bigman transfer next year so Perry will be the place to be.
I wish people stop talking about kcc getting kids from jbs. Because these kids that you are talking about live in Knott county and went to grade school in Knott county for a period. I guess when jbs stop playing basketball for when they was at jbs they should stay at jbs and gave up playing basketball.
jacobcody2 Wrote:I wish people stop talking about kcc getting kids from jbs. Because these kids that you are talking about live in Knott county and went to grade school in Knott county for a period. I guess when jbs stop playing basketball for when they was at jbs they should stay at jbs and gave up playing basketball.

They never STOPPED playing BBall at JBS. They did drop down to just a JV schedule one time but that's it!
Because they did not have enough kids play varsity ball. So why should they stay at jbs and only play jv.
JBS still has a team? Was JBS's fault all their players left,, had much of nothing to do with Knott.
ballstar Wrote:They never STOPPED playing BBall at JBS. They did drop down to just a JV schedule one time but that's it!

They only did that AFTER all the kids transferred to Knott.