Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan 62 Harlan County 55
Final
This score kinda surprises me. Good win for Harlan.
They are a scary team and it's sad that one of these two won't be in the regional tournament.
Olred Wrote:They are a scary team and it's sad that one of these two won't be in the regional tournament.

Either one of these teams could upset Bell, if you can slow down Morris you can beat Bell.
Keep your heads up Lady Bears. We will be ok. I still say on any given night we can win this region. Not to take nothing away from Harlan because they played a whale of a game but my gosh we couldn't throw it into the ocean tonight.
Congratulations Lady Dragons on your win. I really enjoyed watching this game, it was quick, and competitive for the entire time.

Good effort Lady Bears!!!
Harlan is tough
It might be funny to see Bell miss the region all together while these two slide in.
That probably won't happen. Bell has the No. 1 seed.
^
I didn't know they had already played all there district games.
Bell still has two district games left at Middlesboro, and at Harlan County. Win tonight at Middlesboro will lock up the one seed in the district
Bell plays at Middlesboro tonight. If they win that game they lock up the 1 seed in the district. Harlan Co and Harlan would play first round of district tournament.