Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANSWER THIS RIDDLE!!!!
ok listen closely

two baseball teams are playing a game ok? the teams are both ALL men...at teh end of 9 innings, the score is 10 to 6, BUT not a single man crossed the plate the whole game

how is it so?
this one is rather simple....it will get more complicated soon...haha...try it
The 2 teams you are talking about weren't playing in this game? Like they had a game of their own and the game that was 10-6 was between 2 other teams? Heck I dunno. LOL
TheEssentialElement Wrote:ok listen closely

two baseball teams are playing a game ok? the teams are both ALL men...at teh end of 9 innings, the score is 10 to 6, BUT not a single man crossed the plate the whole game

how is it so?
this one is rather simple....it will get more complicated soon...haha...try it

They were all married? I hope they weren't out playing this game on Valentines day, or none of them will be married when they get home.
Ahh I get it ZMG...no single men...they were married...it's trying to click.
I never even thought of that LOL.
haha i have a few good riddles of my own
Share them all here.....we all know who will answer them all \Big Grin/

Wait...won't be me :?
haha
ok

3 guys are traveling together...they get tired so the decide to stop at a hotel...the man at the front desks says that it will be #30.00. So each man gives the man at the front desk $10.00...Later the man at the front desk discoveres that he overcharged them by $5...so he gave the $5 to the bellman to give back to the 3 men...well the bellman decided that you couldnt split $5 evenly between 3 men so he gave each of them a dollar back and kept two dollars for himself...well since each guy got one dollar back then that means that each paid $9 for the room...and 9 times 3 equals $27...and remember the bellman kept 2 dollars for himslef which equals $29...so where is the other dollar at?
hmmmmmmmm
Lets see if anyone can get this one...I'm sure you all will be able to!
I've tried to get this so many times at school.......no one can figure it out.....well...with the way that it is said.
:twisted:
haha good guess but wrong CatDawg

gotta really think on this one

If no one gets it I'll eventually tell
Why?
Oh come on now CD....what did you have?

cause 30 told me it was funny....
Why what?
Why do u have to think to get it
becasue if you dont think you wont ever get it...
or why will i eventually tell
i will eventually tell so it wont keep nagging at ppl
at least im hoping it was one of those too things that u was asking why about

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:58 pm:

haha he had taht each guy payed $9.33 each
Its actually all there. The hotel has 25 the bellman has 2 and the guys have 3. Total of 30.

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:01 pm:

I put down that they paid 9.33 each then I woke up.
But why does 9 times 3 = 27 plus the bellman's 2 not equal 30?
Beat me to it... the way people want to immediately look at it is the way the puzzle suggests.

The hotel has $25, the men each have $1 for a total of $3, and the bellhop has $2. $25+3+2 = $30.

There is no other dollar.
They should have only paid 8.33 per person but since the bellman kept the 2 dollars they each lost .66 cents.

I guess that was his tip.
ZMG Wrote:Beat me to it... the way people want to immediately look at it is the way the puzzle suggests.

The hotel has $25, the men each have $1 for a total of $3, and the bellhop has $2. $25+3+2 = $30.

There is no other dollar.

I argued with my dad about that for over an hour a few years ago lol.. he said it was a mistake in math, and I was like nope.. Just a twist on words lol
Haha you all got it!
Good Job!
Just glad I woke up in time.
More, more.. give us more!
No I was asking Catdawg why he thought that was the answer/
I was asleep at the time 4leaf.
I wasn't suggesting I knew the answer
I just thought you probably had it right and I couldnt figre it out still.
O my bad 4leaf
I have some more but Im done for the night
Hopefully i ill have some for you all tomarrow
If you are in a room with an all southern exposure, and a bear walks by what color will he be and why
It is simple
White because you're at the north pole.
I am slow today. I was sitting on the 1st page clicking refresh waiting for a new message to be posted. I didn't realize there was a 2nd page already. Violence4:

But I agree totally. The room has an all southern exposure because it is sitting at the exact point of north, which is the north pole. Every way you look has to be south. And we all know you won't find a black bear at the north pole. Smile
true
it was an easy one