Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chritian County Best 8th grade Team in ky
Christian County 8th grade basketball team has to be the best team in kentucky. No team has beaten this group in 2 years. Every team they have faced they have beaten by 30+. They are great all around. Has a team loaded with shooters. Very physical. Great point gaurds with great ball handles. They have a 6'3 220 big man And also a big man who is 6'1 200 who are good rebounders. They are very exciting to watch.
they need to play southern pulaski. have them come to 8th grade state tourny at kba. be fun to watch. southern not lost in 3 years they are like 101-0
I think they are in the state tourney
what kind of schedule have they played? we have some good teams here in southeastern area! you think they will play at kba?
Nice to hear Christian Co. has a good team. I hope they do come to the KBA. It would be nice to see an unknown team challenge the Southern Warriors for 8th grade supremacy.
Until someone beats them southern Pulaski is considered the best team in the state. I don't see Christian co being able to match up with them. We shall see hope Christian co comes to the state tournament cause I know southern Pulaksi will be there and it would be a fun game to watch.
Im pretty sure it'll be a very great game. And these guys have been scrimmaging freshman and even jv teams and actually beating those guys bad.