Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder on Loose in EKY!!
Police hunt for suspect in triple shooting; schools closed

INEZ - Police are searching this morning for a 27-year-old Martin County man suspected of killing two Inez residents last night and seriously wounding another man.

Billy Sartin is accused of killing 41-year-old Jeffrey Mattox and 53-year-old Billy Proctor in Inez at 10:37 p.m. and wounding Sue Collins, according to the Kentucky State Police Pikeville post.

Police say Sartin entered a small house on Whickerfield Road where he shot Mattox and Collins, then left with the wounded woman. They soon met Proctor on the street, who police say was shot and killed by Sartin. The suspect then fled on foot.

Detectives say Sartin, also known as William Star, is considered dangerous. State Police say Collins is being treated at Saint Mary's Hospital in Huntington, West Virginia where she is stable.

Inez is 27 miles north of Pikeville in Martin County.

Because of the manhunt, classes have been canceled today in Martin County schools.

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/15555430.htm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i heard about this earlier this morning.. i hope they find the dude before he wanders into my neck of the woods
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Hadn't heard about this, hope they catch him.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
He killed these two just down from my house and i think this punk is up in the hills behind me. i hope he comes knocking on my door, ill take him out....
He was caught today. No worries.

corndog23 Wrote:He killed these two just down from my house and i think this punk is up in the hills behind me. i hope he comes knocking on my door, ill take him out....

Are you not at UK anymore?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah I saw on the news down here in Louisville that they found him at his Pikeville home. He is being detained in the Big Sandy Detention Center in Paintsville. Not very often news like that makes it down here.