Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia @ Buckhorn
This game is being played at the Horn, should be a tough place to come in and get a win for the Lions, but with the additions of two new players to their roster who have been battling eligibility issues I guess we will finally get to see Cordia at full strength. Will be a great atmosphere, I'm going with Buckhorn at home in a close one, 68-64
Cordia...but I hope Buckhorn pulls the upset
Ortiz and Chapman will finally give Cordia the brute force they have been missing on the inside. Ortiz has the body and bounce to contend with most big man in the region and Chapman is just a manchild at 6'6 240. Going to take time to gel but i believe the lions pull off a close one at the horn.
chs-72
Bhs-68
If Ortiz is playing now ill take Cordia by 15.
This is a tough one for me I like both of schools..I don't know nothing about any new player for cordia...with or without new player.

Cordia 77
Buckhorn 60

That hurts. :Cheerlead
^Yes sir. Him and Chapman both.
This should be a great game, Buckhorn has a good team and they always play good at home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KHSAA12 Wrote:^Yes sir. Him and Chapman both.

KHSAA12 if this was true everybody would be in panic mode....:biglmao: I hope its true Confusedhh:
Is Ortiz and Chapman eligible? When did they get eligible?
Talked to both tonight at the sportsplex said they was both eligible and get to play tuesday.
Buckhorn is better at home by looking at home games this year
IT'S ON!!!! Cordia by 50.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Talked to both tonight at the sportsplex said they was both eligible and get to play tuesday.

I hate as a kid that Malik Hines had to miss this opportunity in a community the he grew to love and vise versa..... I hope his new opportunity helps him achieve his academic and basketball goals..... On another note I am excited for and about the new of Ortiz and Chapmen this is the miss component to a good team.......
LET's GO CORDIA!!!!!!!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
The Horn blows loudly
Are they rule eligible by khsaa or a court injunction?
jacobcody2 Wrote:Are they rule eligible by khsaa or a court injunction?

I'll give you three guesses
As a DawgPound fan, I say lets go Buckhorn. Not believing the hype over these 2 boys until I see it with my own two eyes.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'll give you three guesses

Why would anybody need to guess...I posts my score with or without new player ZAGA_FAN....What your predictions Confusedinglepar
64SUR Wrote:Why would anybody need to guess...I posts my score with or without new player ZAGA_FAN....What your predictions Confusedinglepar

I think Cordia is the better team but Buckhorn can beat ANYONE in their gym.

I don't care who it is - they can beat them over there.

I'll side with caution because I don't like to miss predictions.
Cordia by 8.

I'll be over there for this one and I won't be surprised if Buckhorn hands the Lions an L
zaga_fan Wrote:I think Cordia is the better team but Buckhorn can beat ANYONE in their gym.

I don't care who it is - they can beat them over there.

I'll side with caution because I don't like to miss predictions.
Cordia by 8.

I'll be over there for this one and I won't be surprised if Buckhorn hands the Lions an L

I agree buckhorn can beat anybody at buckhorn

My predictions is thinking if rhoades every decide to let this team run up and down the floor cordia would be much better...and my thinking it will start tonight

I hope its a barn burner in buckhorn. :argue:
KHSAA12 Wrote:Ortiz and Chapman will finally give Cordia the brute force they have been missing on the inside. Ortiz has the body and bounce to contend with most big man in the region and Chapman is just a manchild at 6'6 240. Going to take time to gel but i believe the lions pull off a close one at the horn.
chs-72
Bhs-68

KHSAA12 I did my homework and its true cordia just got bigger :Cheerlead
I say court injunction
buckhorn 68 cordia 62
i'd probably measure in around 6'6 at cordia i guess. they got some special tape measures over there
Cordia 75
Buckhorn 65

The lions are prevalent once again..... LOL
If the 2 new kids are eligible then I will take Cordia by 17 and if they aren't eligible I will take Cordia by 7.
ballstar Wrote:If the 2 new kids are eligible then I will take Cordia by 17 and if they aren't eligible I will take Cordia by 7.

They are ELIGIBLE ballstar Confusederiously: I think
64SUR Wrote:They are ELIGIBLE ballstar Confusederiously: I think

LOL you said that with such surety and then threw in the I Think..... I agree if Rhodes let them run with the guards they have and now rebounders, lobber, put backs, bangers Cordia all day don't matter the gym. Will any of the All A games be on the net?

:Clap::Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Clap::CheerleadConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
jacobcody2 Wrote:Are they rule eligible by khsaa or a court injunction?

KHSAA. :rules: Jacobcody2 about cordia.....Now those bulldogs maybe wanting to do a court injunction....That all I will say....:HitWall:
I will always take Buckhorn at home.
Huge fan of Hoskins!!
GO HORN