Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th region all a predictions
who wins and why? who will be in championship game and final game score? Can anyone beat Shelby Valley? Comments please.
The bracket is similar to the boys as one side has a lot of good teams. Sheldon Clark should find itself in the final game as they would have to beat Piarist and then winner of South Floyd/Phelps. The other bracket could provide some good games. Shelby Valley should beat Allen Central and then would face Pikeville. Paintsville should get by Betsy Layne. Shelby Valley and Pikeville should be interesting but I feel SV comes out on top. SV vs Paintsville in semi-final should have Valley in a close one. Final gane SV vs SC. I predict SV by 5-8 points as Sheldon Clark is getting better each game. Shelby Valley represents 15th in state tourney. Of course, anything can happen, if Valley gets upset, my longshot pick would be Sheldon Clark.
Phelps and South Floyd was a good game 44-43, the Lady Hornets held on for the win . Caitlyn Norman had a 28 point game for Phelps. Both teams played hard against each other. The Lady Hornets now face a tough Sheldon Clark in the next round.