Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kennedy Flynn
What a great weekend for Miss Kennedy Flynn, she broke the all time scoring record at Estill County High School for boys/girls. The amazing thing about Kennedy she is just a Junior and has well over 16 games to play this year and her whole Senior Year barring injuries. Kennedy had 43 points against Hart County Saturday in the Taylor County Round Robin. Kennedy is a complete player in her steals, assist, and lack of turn overs...Congratulations to a fine young lady. IN two weekend Christmas Tournaments she averaged 30.5 to 32 points per games...She had a 43 point game, a 40 point game, a 39 point game, and also had an 11 point game...goes to show you she is human....proud of you Miss Kennedy Flynn from ESTILL COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL, IRVINE KENTUCKY.
What games was the 43, 40, 39 point games in?
Awesome Kennedy Flynn keep scoring :Cheerlead
LOL and they continue to loose.... good for her but I think I would be more concern about a team loosing...I guess they care more about padding a player stats than about a team winning.... Just asking what are her other stats steals? assists? turnovers? just wondering.
outsidein Wrote:LOL and they continue to loose.... good for her but I think I would be more concern about a team loosing...I guess they care more about padding a player stats than about a team winning.... Just asking what are her other stats steals? assists? turnovers? just wondering.

:dudecomeon:
I wish you could congratulated young ladies who accomplish goals instead of putting them down, Kennedy Flynn wants to win as much as any young lady, I'm not sure about all of her stats, but I do know that she is a very sweet young lady, a good Christian, maybe you could give her some slack, and if not that's your opinion and that is ok ....
64 Sur the previous message was for you and if you are a coach, your class lacks somewhat.
^ 64 SUR was actually taking up for Kennedy..

Even tho we're just halfway through the season...Estill should be much improved next season and should contend for a district title....

Estill should be frontrunner for next year's district title, they return everyone.....Lee loses Campbell, Gibson, Johnson, Both Noe's (they do return Watterson)...Powell loses Curtis, Knox, Rogers and Wells..Powell does return some good young talent tho.

I don't think it matters who's front runner next season because come district tourney time, I don't think anyone will beat any of the other teams by 10+...All should be very very close.
She's 2nd in the state in scoring, averaging 30 points a game...behind Creech from Jenkins who averages 32 points a game....She's also 4th in the state in 3pt FG.
Strikeout King Wrote:^ 64 SUR was actually taking up for Kennedy..

Even tho we're just halfway through the season...Estill should be much improved next season and should contend for a district title....

Estill should be frontrunner for next year's district title, they return everyone.....Lee loses Campbell, Gibson, Johnson, Both Noe's (they do return Watterson)...Powell loses Curtis, Knox, Rogers and Wells..Powell does return some good young talent tho.

I don't think it matters who's front runner next season because come district tourney time, I don't think anyone will beat any of the other teams by 10+...All should be very very close.

Thank you Strikeout King ....rebounder8 :getwell:
rebounder8 Wrote:64 Sur the previous message was for you and if you are a coach, your class lacks somewhat.

No it wasn't for me rebonder8 ..I have a fealing your're confuse....hope you don't get confuse about this kiss my :moon: :moon: