Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia vs. Covington Scott
Does anyone know the score of this game? Had work today just trying to figure out who won.
Cordia won 88-68. They play South Laurel tomorrow.

Here is a preview of the Legacy Nissan Shootout that they're playing in:

Legacy Nissan Shootout
Thanks. I appreciate it.
Cordia look good tonight my first time watching them play this year.I notice one of cordia big man didn't play but was dress an went threw warm-up.Cordia will be in the finals.between Taylor County ...I will say Taylor County look good.
What time they playing Ty's
Cunningham had a triple double tonight. Also Stanford was in the house to watch him.cordia looks like they are finally starting to get comfortable playing with each other. Cordia played without a starter fritz Lucien out with tendentious in his knee should be back by the touurney in Lexington after Christmas.
TaintAnewPat Wrote:Cunningham had a triple double tonight. Also Stanford was in the house to watch him.cordia looks like they are finally starting to get comfortable playing with each other. Cordia played without a starter fritz Lucien out with tendentious in his knee should be back by the touurney in Lexington after Christmas.

That makes sense. I saw a coach talking to him, dressed in red and black. Good for him.
TriCountySports Wrote:That makes sense. I saw a coach talking to him, dressed in red and black. Good for him.

Can you post tomorrow's schedule, I'm going to try to get down there. Thanks.
Wow y'all sure do know your hoops....that "coach" CC was talking to was just as UK legend?!?
Cordia should not have any problem winning this tourney. They should be favored by 10+ against every team there...
Downtown10 Wrote:Cordia should not have any problem winning this tourney. They should be favored by 10+ against every team there...

Your point?
I thought it was obvious. I'll explain again. Cordia is the best team in the tourney by a good margin...
insideinfo Wrote:Can you post tomorrow's schedule, I'm going to try to get down there. Thanks.

I have the bracket on my site. Here is the link:

http://insidetricountysports.com/2013/12...th-laurel/

The bracket is highlighted in blue.
Downtown10 Wrote:Cordia should not have any problem winning this tourney. They should be favored by 10+ against every team there...

I disagree. Taylor Co is a good team and so is Pickett Co, Tenn. If Pickett is shooting like they were last night - 10 three-point shots made - then they'll be hard to beat.
TaintAnewPat Wrote:Cunningham had a triple double tonight. Also Stanford was in the house to watch him.cordia looks like they are finally starting to get comfortable playing with each other. Cordia played without a starter fritz Lucien out with tendentious in his knee should be back by the touurney in Lexington after Christmas.

Yea that starts happening when you get in your late 20's!!!:biglmao:
It's called jumpers knee...