Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaker Heights OH 66 Perry Central 64
Perry was up 50-35 after the third quarter. Heights made a big run in the fourth thanks to PCC turnovers. Im still really proud of my dores. Did better then most thought they would.
Yeah I am real proud of them for CHOKING. how do you blow a 15 point lead
with a guard as good as beverly?
No such thing as a moral victory when your "supposed" to be top 10-15 in the state.
Is shaker heights still #3 in ohio
Any stats from this game?
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Yeah I am real proud of them for CHOKING. how do you blow a 15 point lead

Idk. How did they kick the shit out of your Bullsogs? And dont forget you prophet you said they would lose by 15.
sportsfan101 Wrote:Any stats from this game?

All i have heard so far is Johnson had 25 points and 16 boards. I know Braxton had 16 at the half.
Not sure if true but @D1circut the scouting service reported Johnson was pretty physically ill all day. Sure didnt play like it.
dore20 Wrote:Not sure if true but @D1circut the scouting service reported Johnson was pretty physically ill all day. Sure didnt play like it.

Valid. At the hospital now
Perry was up 50-35 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Perry was up 4 with 4 minutes left in the game.

Shaker trailed by 18 at one point.

Esa Ahmad had 38 points for Shaker.

Johnson had 25 & 16 for Perry.

Beverly had 5 turnovers at halftime. Not sure how many he ended up with.
Johnson let Ahmad score 37 on him????? Very disappointed in Johnson's D.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Johnson let Ahmad score 37 on him????? Very disappointed in Johnson's D.

Classy, very classy.
Man, so many people get on here and are critical of kids and teams. In my opinion, moderators need to take a closer look at some of this.
FIRST Wrote:Man, so many people get on here and are critical of kids and teams. In my opinion, moderators need to take a closer look at some of this.

I whole-heartedly agree. I consider high school sports to be the defining line in what's a pure sport as opposed to those tainted with greed, money, power, and corruption, but it seems the more access people have to this age of sport the more tainted it becomes. It's shameful.

Let the kids be kids, and let the kids play.
PCC dominated the first 3 quarters of this game and then just basically quit. When teams press PCC they seem to run from the ball and hide. Brax and Justin both had good games. Tobler needs to stay out of foul trouble. I still say when Toomer, Fugate and Pray come back this will b a diff team. Time will tell if I'm right. They need kids that are stronger w/ the ball against pressure and those 3 I mentioned will bring that. By Feb this team will b a super tuff out. Shaker Heights has a nice team. They are athletic, long and quick. Their press kill PCC the last quarter.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Yeah I am real proud of them for CHOKING. how do you blow a 15 point lead

You start and entire thread about how bad SH would beat PCC and you got the balls to ask how they choked away a 15 point lead?

I feel bad for you Hazard fans when Perry really wants too try against you.
I was told Johnson had the stomach flu or got food poision and did not play much in the 4th quarter Tobler fouled out. But they will not see a press like that the rest of the year from no one in the state Beverly got tired and wore down. still they proved that they will be a herd out come March. When Toomer and Fugate and Pray comes back.
You guy say what you want on here the point is they are better than most of you think Perry is.Even though they lost an 18 point lead remember there missing 2 starters right now and i dont see many teams in the region beating them and across the state, Say what you want theirs not a team in Eastern Kentucky played a team of this calibor yet. Or will press them like this team does. If Tobler dont foul out and Johnson onkly played a little of the 4th Quarter they win..Lets see if Ballard can get a 18 point lead on them??
14th region is loaded this year
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You start and entire thread about how bad SH would beat PCC and you got the balls to ask how they choked away a 15 point lead?

I feel bad for you Hazard fans when Perry really wants too try against you.

Gut you were spot on with this. I read all week how bad Perry Central was going to be blown out but someone forgot to mention how Perry Central would run their offense or have an idea of their game plan going into the matchup. To me what I take away from this is really that PCC is as good ornbetrwr than all of Ohio's top teams and should have won but it's basketball.
lol @ bulldogs4ever
Hate to hear about him having the stomach flu, pretty incredible to still put up numbers and be playing sick.

To bad they didn't choke against the Bulldogs. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Huggy_Bear Wrote:Perry was up 50-35 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Perry was up 4 with 4 minutes left in the game.

Shaker trailed by 18 at one point.

Esa Ahmad had 38 points for Shaker.

Johnson had 25 & 16 for Perry.

Beverly had 5 turnovers at halftime. Not sure how many he ended up with.

I was reading about this game and I can't believe that Beverly had 10 turnovers.
No shock in the turnovers by Beverly, He is a good player, top 3 MAYBE in region..

Good run for PCC.
Overrated Wrote:No shock in the turnovers by Beverly, He is a good player, top 3 MAYBE in region..

Good run for PCC.

No shock in TO's, lol. Maybe top 3 in region, lol. Time will tell how good he is, it sure wont b you. Lets keep that up to ppl that know the game.
ballstar, never sweat the petty stuff and always pet the sweaty stuff, of the opposite sex of course. some people just like to get under your skin sometimes. Throw it over your shoulder and never let em see ya sweat, or get angry. Just sayin.
moongoose82 Wrote:ballstar, never sweat the petty stuff and always pet the sweaty stuff, of the opposite sex of course. some people just like to get under your skin sometimes. Throw it over your shoulder and never let em see ya sweat, or get angry. Just sayin.

Lol, I've gotten a lot better than I once was. I good friend on mine told me once that after you've put in all the hard work you have to learn how to sit back and enjoy it. That's what I'm trying to now.
Right you are Sir. If you never enjoy the fruits of your labor why work at all, is what my father taught me at an early age.