Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central 53 Leslie County 42
Final from Leslie County.
Good win for the cougars. I think there starting to get on track
Letcher leads Leslie on their home floor most of the game by 10+, Letcher barely beats Jenkins, Jenkins beats Knott by 30+, Knott almost beats Perry and Leslie has beaten Powell by 10+. Everyone is talking about the boys regional tournament being a good one. The girls could be as equally exciting. The girls are doing something innovative in the 14th region as almost all of the players on the regional contenders are homegrown players with Kentucky residences. This is an oddity in the modern day 14th region.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Letcher leads Leslie on their home floor most of the game by 10+, Letcher barely beats Jenkins, Jenkins beats Knott by 30+, Knott almost beats Perry and Leslie has beaten Powell by 10+. Everyone is talking about the boys regional tournament being a good one. The girls could be as equally exciting. The girls are doing something innovative in the 14th region as almost all of the players on the regional contenders are homegrown players with Kentucky residences. This is an oddity in the modern day 14th region.

This is what you get with girls!! Play great one day and bad the next. You never know what you're going to get. I think any team in the 14th can beat any team on any given night. Just depends on if they show up. It's definitely going to be an interesting year and I don't think you can count anybody out.
Nice win
Cheering for the Lady Cougars and Lady Pats!! I believe Honeycutt there at CORDIA deserves a title, great coach.